Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Best Washboard Solo
    #9419425 -

This band is amazing, and the Lead Singer is
the Jimi Hendrix of the WashBoard. And he plays
an absolutley mean Kazoo; Sounds like a trumpet in a vague way.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Washboard Solo [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9419438 -

Bob Weir used to play the Washboard but I think he must have sucked at it?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Washboard Solo [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9419458 -

Really?

I think I'm gonna make one.
They seem wacky and fun, and oooooold-timey.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Washboard Solo [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9419469 -

Apollyphelion said:
Really?

I think I'm gonna make one.
They seem wacky and fun, and oooooold-timey.



Well now that I think about it he may have played the Jug?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Washboard Solo [Re: Ripple]
    #9419486 -

Will you play the Jug in my Washboard band?


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Washboard Solo [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9419503 -

Count me in!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Washboard Solo [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9419533 -

Hell yeah,
When I get my WashBoard built,
I'll send you a soundfile using
Audacity, a free music recorder
That uses a regular PC mic and you can lay the next
track!
(or the first!)
Ye Olde Shroomeryy Musique!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Washboard Solo [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9419540 -

I'm so excited!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Washboard Solo [Re: Ripple]
    #9419551 -

Yes!
I will have that Washboard built!
'
It'll be Called "The Washboard has Ripples"


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Washboard Solo [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9419592 -

Great name......


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Washboard Solo [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9420193 -

I loved that video!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Washboard Solo [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9420336 -

I like this guy's solo better.



--------------------
Word to your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Washboard Solo [Re: Ripple]
    #9669935 -

Getting the washboard today!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pocket Trumpet RFM 415 3 12/15/08 09:36 PM
by filthee
* How do you play the trumpet??? crackawebsta 1,288 17 02/13/10 03:15 PM
by crackawebsta
* Washboard fee 699 11 01/31/05 03:28 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Tracks with just jazz trumpet? berdinwall 826 10 09/22/13 09:11 AM
by akira_akuma
* Good place to sell a nice trumpet? WHERE?! iLuvAF 514 4 01/16/11 09:03 AM
by iLuvAF
* cool guitar solos
( 1 2 all )
MistaUNGA 2,019 34 03/20/08 05:13 PM
by Bridgeburner
* Anyone know about Trumpets?
( 1 2 all )
iLuvAF 1,455 20 01/20/11 03:37 PM
by 4runner
* Alter Bridge tops Guitarists Magazine's Best Guitar Solo LloydChristmas 2,304 14 03/24/11 06:47 PM
by LobsterSauce

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
793 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 64 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.