Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Washboard
    #3707493 -

So I orederd a washboard today
does any know how to play one?
if so can you give nme some pointers

thanks


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Washboard [Re: fee]
    #3707589 -

fee said:
So I orederd a washboard today
does any know how to play one?





A washboard?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Dont you have to be from Arkansas, toothless and have a jug of 'shine, to play one of those?


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Washboard [Re: niteowl]
    #3707816 -

Don't you wash clothes in the river with those... Sorry man don't know whay you're talking about


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Washboard [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3707826 -

you rub a damn stick up and down the thing....:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Washboard [Re: fee]
    #3707835 -

:tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Washboard [Re: drowneduck]
    #3707853 -

You put sewing thimbles on your fingers and rattle away,its a bit like playing the spoons but completely different.ps last post fell down a hole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Washboard [Re: drowneduck]
    #3707867 -

yeah it's all about rhythm...a little 'shine doesn't hurt though.


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Washboard [Re: Hooty]
    #3707892 -

cyro baptis from the trey anastasio band plays a sick ass washboard and he is from brazil so I dont think you have to a toothless rednack to play it.
and if you ever have seen someone play it like cyro does you would want to learn
plus its a unique instrament and you can jam to whatever with it
I just have never talked to anyone that could play one


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Washboard [Re: fee]
    #3708095 -

fishman used to. I know for sure off the top of my head I have one where fishman plays washboard, and he does on other occasions. I believe he had a breasted washboard to...there were boobs on the top of it.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Washboard [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3708101 -

i like boobs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Washboard [Re: TYL3R]
    #3708120 -

yeah you really can't beat cyro's percussion man...


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Washboard [Re: Hooty]
    #3708140 -

cyro is good. and when i say good, i mean good.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Washboard Solo Apollyphelion 793 12 01/24/09 08:25 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Cycling back home (small update)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
PDU 26,120 219 10/01/08 05:09 PM
by PDU
* Anyone like old blues? The_Red_Crayon 581 17 04/03/08 04:46 AM
by C20H25N3O
* Some vibes for your earholes Parkseerf 236 3 02/03/11 07:42 PM
by Parkseerf
* Puking
( 1 2 3 all )
Enjoywho 1,708 42 03/22/12 01:09 PM
by Apostle
* cryptozoology and threesomes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Moonshoe 7,385 194 09/11/15 10:16 PM
by Moonshoe
* Pics of Pubbers '12 Edition...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 220 221 )
The Phleg 157,442 4,410 06/30/12 01:59 AM
by Asante
* Trying to get ripped by summer
( 1 2 all )
Sprezzatura 2,014 28 01/24/12 10:12 PM
by Sprezzatura

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
699 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.