Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Puking
    #15978927 -

Ive generally not been much of a puker in my days of alcohol/drug use. But have definitely spent some time on my knees :strokebeard: My girl throws up just about every time we drink. Are you a puker?

Wrote this little poem about it prolly about a year ago. Just came back across it, and thats why your viewing this thread :mischevious:

Feeling comes
I know it well
Man have i been here before
First it starts
With a gut feeling
A sudden knowledge
That i may be spewing
Fight it hard
Doesnt matter
Saliva flows
Like too full bladders
And then you know
Without a doubt
Its gonna come
Wether you like it or not!

Pretty much the feeling I always get when I puke.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: Enjoywho]
    #15978940 -

Whenever I am tripping and have to throw up, it as if one thought suddenly takes center stage and starts yelling at me ABORT...ABORT..ABORT.ABORTABORTABORT... getting faster and faster until I puke.

The first time it happened I was a little frightened. Now I gives me a chance to get to a toilet sooner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: Aser]
    #15978987 -

I  used to have an iron stomach. Now I get nauseous from eating too much food, let alone drugs. Luckily puking isn't something that bothers me though. A lot of people I know get their mood all messed up after they puke, I usually have 2 or 3 quick big ones and then I'm back to doing whatever.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: Aser]
    #15978997 -

I rarely throw up....I would say I got a hard stomach probably from all the hot food I eat n shit...dxm depending how its taken makes me nauseated as hell though close to throwing up, for alcohol I would have to drink a shitload of liquor but with enough it would happen, other drugs have really never made me throw up.

The alcohol vomit is a painful one because at least for me once I start puking I cant stop for awhile. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: tdubz]
    #15979000 -

hahahahaha i love the poem, you captured it eloquently.

Quote:
First it starts
With a gut feeling
A sudden knowledge
That i may be spewing



:lol:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Edited by NWlight (03/21/12 11:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: NWlight]
    #15979020 -

i throw up when i heavily drink...usually the morning after though


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: NWlight]
    #15979152 -

NWlight said:
hahahahaha i love the poem, you captured it eloquently.

Quote:
First it starts
With a gut feeling
A sudden knowledge
That i may be spewing



:lol:



Thanks dude, probably one of my favorites, just because it did capture it so well, wrote it on a whim after a tough month or two of vomiting hahaha, once the saliva starts to flow. I know its time to drop what im doing and get somewhere i can unload that too many people Dont disagree with hahaha


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Edited by Enjoywho (03/22/12 12:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #15979162 -

yea that saliva flowing part is spot on, once it gets to that point i know there is no holding it back


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15979320 -

Yep, I think everyone whos ever thrown up can relate to it. Or maybe thats just how some of us do it. Who knows? :shrug: haha


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: Enjoywho]
    #15979328 -

I really don't like puking.

but once it happens it's just like...whatever, nothing you can do about it, so might as well just let it happen.

After you puke it always feels awesome to not be puking, so there's an upside.

I'm not a puker though. takes a loooooot of alcohol. or just too much beer


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: Anthony]
    #15979339 -

I rarely puke, ive done a fair amount of drugs/alcohol in my day, and over the past 5-6 years ive thrown up only a handful of times. I can handle my shit fairly well, but have definitely had my times of shovin my finger down my throat to get that shit out of my stomach.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: Enjoywho]
    #15979363 -

Im a little dude, so I puke pretty easily. Too much alcohol on an empty stomach does it, opiates do it (especially smoking a cig, moving too much on a moderately high dose, or sometimes I puke on opiates by drinking too much water), drinking any amount of alcohol on dxm does it (never puked from dxm without drinking), I've even puked from amphetamines while trying to eat something lol. Spice makes me puke too. LSA makes me puke sometimes.

Last new years I had an epic puke-fest invloving opiates, dxm, spice, alcohol, and a cigarette as the tip of the iceburg  :crazy2:

Quote:
I rarely throw up....I would say I got a hard stomach probably from all the hot food I eat n shit



Nah, I have been eating hot peppers and drinking hot sauce ever since I was very young. I used to grow habaneros (much hotter than store bought ones) and eat them off the plant or use them to heat up dishes or make homemade hot sauce with them. But I still puke pretty easily. Then again, I like excesses. :shrug:


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Edited by mikeisapro (03/22/12 01:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: Enjoywho]
    #15979371 -

alcohol is the only thing besides getting sick that makes me puke.  Occassionly taking to high a dose of opiates will do it but that was more early on in my use.  That said I gag and wretch fucking constantly, like that feeling in the morning where your stomach feels as if you tried go eat youd just gag it up, yeah I feel like tha 24/7 and due to that fact only weigh 120 lbs.  Im actualy worried Im dying (not joking) because of how I look with my shirt off.  My chest has almost literaly like gone concave and you could use my rib cage as a washboard it sticks out so much.  I also think I may have liver problems because if I even barely bump my arm/leg whatever into something I get tremendous pain and bruise very easily:frown:


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #15979400 -

Damn, how tall are you? I'm about 120 myself, but I'm not that skinny :wtf:

I am only about 5 ft 2 or so though. :shoosh:


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #15979408 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
you could use my rib cage as a washboard it sticks out so much.



what about a xylophone


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #15979409 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
alcohol is the only thing besides getting sick that makes me puke.  Occassionly taking to high a dose of opiates will do it but that was more early on in my use.  That said I gag and wretch fucking constantly, like that feeling in the morning where your stomach feels as if you tried go eat youd just gag it up, yeah I feel like tha 24/7 and due to that fact only weigh 120 lbs.  Im actualy worried Im dying (not joking) because of how I look with my shirt off.  My chest has almost literaly like gone concave and you could use my rib cage as a washboard it sticks out so much.  I also think I may have liver problems because if I even barely bump my arm/leg whatever into something I get tremendous pain and bruise very easily:(



what's your liver have to do with feeling pain?


but dude dont' worry about it.  your body has extremely strong reflexes to make you eat if it REALLY needs food.  unless you have AIDS or cancer or something...


your body will take care of itself, believe me. if you were in any danger of dying you WILL eat.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: mikeisapro]
    #15979411 -

Im 5'9-5'10


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #15979420 -

I puke a lot from alcohol, but it is because the carbonation builds up at the bottom of my stomach and I am not able to burp it all up before I release the fluid left in my stomach. I also puke when I drink WAY too much, but I usually am not able to get to that point in one sitting unless I down a half gallon of liquor to my face.

I puke every time I do opiates and feel like a million bucks after I do. I also puke every time I do DXM, and feel like I'm floating away from the toilet after I do.

The only drug besides for those three that I have puked on is Amphetamine, but that was from an overdose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #15979434 -

Yeah opiate puking is effortless and doesnt contain the fear/painful aspect like puking from alcohol or the flu.  With opiates its just like your fine and then all of a sudden so nauseaous that you either have to lay completely still and not move a muscle until it passes or just open your mouth and its like a fountain, I never heave or anything just open my mouth and bingo it happens.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Puking [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #15979441 -

i always feel so refreshed after puking.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Washboard Solo Apollyphelion 793 12 01/24/09 08:25 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Washboard fee 699 11 01/31/05 03:28 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* How to stop puking/dry heaves???
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 54,650 32 05/25/05 07:45 AM
by barfightlard
* different ways your body reacts to alcohol In(di)go 1,284 11 04/12/05 10:59 AM
by Krishna
* Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot?
( 1 2 3 all )
HighTek 3,937 43 04/03/07 07:55 PM
by Silversoul
* Booozing and Puking fathertracy 960 10 11/30/05 10:47 PM
by mediman0078
* Alcohol bit me in the ass.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,886 25 12/15/05 02:40 PM
by Dety
* shrooms a day after alcohol? King_of_Dank 1,083 12 03/08/07 04:09 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,708 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 225 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.