Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Who likes donkey dicks?
    #9362914 -

Here is part of my collection. Retail > 2500$ .. its only about 10 % cuban however i have two boxes on the way from havana next week. The smoke thats in there is plenty good tho :smile:

its a serious hobby mang. I know there are some cigar smokers in the pub ehh?

discuss __-->















--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: rodfarva]
    #9362929 -

Hellllll yeah i love them, my friend recently brought me a hand-rolled one from Cuba , but the time it to get back to Canada the tobacco was dry as bottle glass scraped across the pavement,


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #9362941 -

yeah, the 70/70 rule must be observed.

U can see my hygrometer is off, but its just because i had everything out. The RH and temp change in seconds of opening the humidor. I maintain 68% Rh during the winter and have a ping pong temp range between 68 and 73, witch is due to the nature of my place. I wouldnt want to bend the rules anymore tho my sticks are all in good shape.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #9362950 -

DrunkenAttempt said:
Hellllll yeah i love them, my friend recently brought me a hand-rolled one from Cuba , but the time it to get back to Canada the tobacco was dry as bottle glass scraped across the pavement,



im trying to go to cuba for spring break btw


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: rodfarva]
    #9362956 -

Impressive collection. I've never smoked on a cigar that costed me more than 5 dollars.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9362978 -

HappyTrippin said:
Impressive collection. I've never smoked on a cigar that costed me more than 5 dollars.



Thanks broski, i encourage you!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: rodfarva]
    #9362988 -

What's a good cheap brand? Probably nothing i'd find at a gas station right? :dumblol:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: rodfarva]
    #9363010 -

Yea, I smoke real cigars once in a while.  Good stuff.  I get then cigarbid.com  My 'collection' is probably about $50 worth.  :wexican:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9363039 -

Let me tell you about a little gem you can see in the fourth pic from the top. (stick on the far right)

it is a Nestor Plesencia maduro torpedo. It recieved a rating of 93 from cigar afficianado insider- most of what i smoke never gets better that a 91. It is strong and flavorful, with a 90 minute burn usually.

You can pick them up in bundles for less than 3 dollars a stick at cigarsinternational dotcom

I rarely see values in cigars such as this, and if they wanted to charge 200$ a box i would still buy them even tho 25 of them cost me < 50$ now.

you can find good cheapos at many tobacco stores, but realize they generally double the prices you can find on the net. Boutiques are a HUGE rip off. Bars charge up to 4 times what i pay for quality sticks. disgusting..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: rodfarva]
    #9363051 -

That's intense. I'll look into it, thanks for the info :imslow:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9363074 -

im reconsidering the advice i just gave.. they might not be good beginner stoges. Perhaps you should fist consider a less full bodied smoke such as the rockey patel 1992 vintage toro   (top left)

You can find these just about anywhere and they are fantastic. No one dislikes them. They will run you about 12 $ at a shop. Ive seen them as high as 16 a piece, but i pay less than 4< off the net.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: rodfarva]
    #9363103 -

Very nice collection :thumbup:

I like the Rocky Patels those are so tasty.

Probably the ones I smoke the most are rocky patals, la gloria cubana, and another one with a girls face on it that i cant remember the name of.

Best cigar I have ever smoked was a cuban, it had a spicy rich flavor to it, they really diserve their reputation IMOP.


--------------------
A sudden shower falls -
and naked I am riding
on a naked horse!

-Issa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: BurstingBeing]
    #9363157 -

BurstingBeing said:
Very nice collection :thumbup:

I like the Rocky Patels those are so tasty.

Probably the ones I smoke the most are rocky patals, la gloria cubana, and another one with a girls face on it that i cant remember the name of.

Best cigar I have ever smoked was a cuban, it had a spicy rich flavor to it, they really diserve their reputation IMOP.



I can recommend a host of cuban like domestics that will follow suit of any cuban blend, non-the less you are right, cubans are ftw.

You like la gloria, and rockies, but spicy rich flavor and that cuban light headedness right?
I will recommend to you the Hoyo De Monteray Excalibur Legend toro.
legend

it is amazingly cuban-esque, it will knock you on your ass. PRE light, it smells of honey and cedar, the smoke is like having a cuban camacho or fonseca. They are the tops sir.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: rodfarva]
    #9363285 -

HELL YEAH!!

CIGAR SMOKERS UNITE!!!

currently smoking a victor sinclair 10th anni. good stuff, very floral.


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #9363302 -

the tastiest cigar ive smoked is one called java that was mocha infused, mmm so sweet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: rodfarva]
    #9363309 -

Very nice :cool:.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #9363311 -

Tonight i had a rockey patel 1990 toro that has been nicely saturated with flavor from a 6 month stay in my humidor along with the 18 years of aging before that.

I had it around a dinner of stuffed chicken breast (goat cheese and spinach) with a balsamic reduction glaze.

at first light i was drinking a small batch microbrew porter, that didnt compliment the smoke well. i let it go out, ate dinner, then resumed the pleasure experience with another small batch microbrew, but this time i went for a very red dwarf which provided a crisp dessert that was more consonant with my smoke. I suggested to the chef substituting a feta cheese and using less glaze, as well as lighting perhaps a Romeo y julieta reserva reale after or possibly an india tabac superfuerte corojo. He seemed to go with it, and i think i made a new friend.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9363325 -

teefizzle said:
the tastiest cigar ive smoked is one called java that was mocha infused, mmm so sweet



The java is a collaboration between Johnathan drew of Drew estate cigars and the man himself Rockey patel.

I bet you didnt know that :wink:

I dont care for the java in the summer, but when the weather is cold and im out and about it seems to hit the spot while im sipping on some jamison. You should really try the Natural, also by drew estate- its the java minus the coffee flavor infusion. Drew estate is also responsible for the ACID cigars imsure many of you are familiar with.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: rodfarva]
    #9363327 -

right on dude

thanks for the advice, Ive never heard of them before.

are those something i could find in a cigar shop or just off the net?

I have had "cubans" that where cuban tobacco rolled and shipped from the dominican rep. but wasn't that impressed.

On another note, any of you guys really anal about your stick burning evenly? I really HATE smoking some machine rolled crap with a lightly packed spot in it that burns down all quick. That's why I stopped smoking partagas.


--------------------
A sudden shower falls -
and naked I am riding
on a naked horse!

-Issa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who likes donkey dicks? [Re: BurstingBeing]
    #9363335 -

protip: flavored cigars aren't really cigars ... :wink:


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* . z_x_x_z 1,059 12 06/08/05 08:23 PM
by bukkake
* Why are cuban cigars illegal? shaggy101 1,776 18 03/19/04 11:50 AM
by phi1618
* Cuban Cigars Wormsy 876 6 04/30/04 12:49 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Falling is like this Spiffy 813 3 04/16/03 06:46 PM
by adrug
* Best Album You Liked that Came out this Year
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,524 23 10/29/02 12:04 PM
by label_me
* what five forums do you like the most?
( 1 2 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 3,194 20 02/12/03 10:12 PM
by G a n j a
* When it feels like you've got something in your eye superpimp 5,351 9 04/28/03 08:44 PM
by oDin
* Sometimes I think I'd like to watch it burn... PapaverS 2,146 6 06/02/03 07:09 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,265 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.