Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
website to get a good djembe from?
    #9260933 -

Anyone know a good site to order a djembe from? Don't bother typing 'djembe' into the google searchbar, I am capable of doing that myself.

I am looking for a head as large as I can get, I like the raw power that comes from large drum heads on djembes. There is nothing better than tripping/being high/being sober even and letting all of your energy out on something that sounds so good.

Anyone know of any good online shops?


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: website to get a good djembe from? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #9261019 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: website to get a good djembe from? [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #9261107 -

Very good drums made by Shorty Palmer:  http://www.goatskins.com/


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: website to get a good djembe from? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #9261122 -

i dunno if they have any djembes or not, but you could probably email them and see if they have any

http://www.drumzrguruven.com/


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: website to get a good djembe from? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #9261339 -

I really want a djembe too.. but I'm going to wait until I can get one in person. I don't like the idea of ordering shit that personal off the internet :shrug:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Got a Djembe Deity208 427 8 06/18/09 03:31 PM
by Shad0w
* WHich djembe should I get? weshroom 1,131 13 11/02/10 07:58 PM
by Asante
* i cant wait to buy a djembe... (video inside)
( 1 2 all )
PilzeEssen 3,065 23 01/17/11 03:36 PM
by RobMarley420
* Any Djembe drummers in here? c1dh3d 691 12 12/07/10 07:12 PM
by quomaya2
* Interested in getting a African Djembe Drum daytripper05 831 8 05/26/08 03:47 PM
by Shroomism
* Djembe C20H25N3O 497 4 08/01/08 03:04 AM
by C20H25N3O
* djembes The_Ghost 654 8 08/16/08 09:27 PM
by Seeker_22
* bought a djembe today boxcarguy07 585 8 02/25/09 12:05 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
532 topic views. 8 members, 192 guests and 399 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.