Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
djembes
    #8782898 -

If you got one, join me in play as we annoy our neightbors :cool:

Give it the best you got .:hypno:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: djembes [Re: The_Ghost]
    #8782948 -

I don't have that, but I have :skittles:. Will those work?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: djembes [Re: The_Ghost]
    #8783159 -

i'm on it!!

bangin on my friend's dope remo as we speak


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: djembes [Re: razmablues]
    #8783220 -

I always play while reading posts on here. Im in a house so i cant get loud enough to bug the neighbors but maybe i can bug my wife or dogs:Dill try.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: djembes [Re: The_Ghost]
    #8783231 -

dumbeks are better.


--------------------


dubiousness
Dubious compound

it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
A penalty for possession of a drug/plant should not be more damaging than the drug/plant itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: djembes [Re: JonnyDeformed]
    #8783665 -

Dude these kidz at the festival all had sweet drums. Made me want one really bad. I was faced late at night, and kidz would get a sweet jam going, then quit. I was kinda upset, so I think I mumbled "if I had a drum, I would fucking play it." I really wanna get one though. They are so fucking badass to play/listen to while faced.


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: djembes [Re: Seeker_22]
    #8783738 -

We got:

(1) - Djembe
(1) dumbek
(1) - set of bongos
(1) miniature Conga

I think I am ready to annoy the neighbors, lol.


--------------------

When The Power of Love,
Overcomes The Love of Power,
The World Will Know Peace.

Government - The TRUE WMD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: djembes [Re: Jamio]
    #8783745 -

Which ones have the most thump? Congas for sure eh? I think I am gonna buy one soon hopefully and try and learn to throw down.


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: djembes [Re: Seeker_22]
    #8784243 -

I guess these Remo's are pretty nice huh? Everyone seems to be bidding on them. I think I want one of them. So many to choose from though, plus price is kinda an issue. I could drop like 150 on one though, I should be able to get a sweet Remo on ebay if I am lucky. :ooo:


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WHich djembe should I get? weshroom 1,131 13 11/02/10 07:58 PM
by Asante
* i cant wait to buy a djembe... (video inside)
( 1 2 all )
PilzeEssen 3,065 23 01/17/11 03:36 PM
by RobMarley420
* Any Djembe drummers in here? c1dh3d 692 12 12/07/10 07:12 PM
by quomaya2
* website to get a good djembe from? Drewwyann 532 4 11/17/08 04:49 PM
by Cepheus
* any party kidz out there?
( 1 2 all )
subtlepoint 6,470 23 10/26/02 07:45 PM
by Anonymous
* Interested in getting a African Djembe Drum daytripper05 831 8 05/26/08 03:47 PM
by Shroomism
* Got a Djembe Deity208 427 8 06/18/09 03:31 PM
by Shad0w
* Djembe C20H25N3O 497 4 08/01/08 03:04 AM
by C20H25N3O

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
654 topic views. 2 members, 41 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.