Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
stinky puss
    #9240661 -

just fingered my girlfriend. was driving home. had to itch my nose and i was like WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

its intriguing smell but horrible and scary all at once...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9240676 -

first time smelling twat?

I've heard that what they eat effects what odors their pussy gives off about an hour later. Could be BS, but I could also see how that's sound science, idk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9240677 -

Its a sure sign of bad blood/ inferior breeding.  Dump her at once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9240682 -

not the first time. one of many. just today... damn... it really threw off my mojo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9241198 -

I took a dump in your gf's vag earlier. My apologies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9242648 -

I enjoy my girlfriends normal smell.

But I know what you mean about the REALLY bad days. Like, hasn't showered since yesterday and went on a 4 mile hike today? Yes. Ew.

Be glad you weren't going into a 69 with that in  your face I suppose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9242654 -

Sometimes eating a hippy pussy is like shoving your face in a shag carpet where the cat has been regularly pissing for the last 8 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9242659 -

I wouldn't put my face anywhere near a vagina with hair on it. My girly shaves BALD and I do the same for her. Some dudes like it, but I can't stand it. I don't feel like picking little wiry hairs out of my teeth for a week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9242663 -

I like vaginas that look like they belong to a woman, not vaginas that look like they belong on an 8 year old.

Hair is the price of ultimate twat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9242691 -

Well, you can have all the hairy pussy, and I'll take all the bald pussy. We'll both be happy AND have plenty of pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9242968 -

I like the middle ground.  Nicely groomed, so that the hairs are soft, but not so bushy that you need a compass and South American guide to get out of. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9243277 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Well, you can have all the hairy pussy, and I'll take all the bald pussy. We'll both be happy AND have plenty of pussy.



Indeed!
:hi5:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9244210 -

Personally, I'm a fan of vag stubble.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9247953 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Personally, I'm a fan of vag stubble.



Ouch! Then its not good for anything but stabbing your upper lip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stinky puss [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9249398 -

yeah, and you come back up with fuckin scratch marks all over your face... awesome!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Big Sour Stinky Vaginas!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,733 76 08/16/10 07:22 AM
by Anonymous
* i hate my vagina *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,085 85 03/02/10 07:39 PM
by Anonymous
* Just banged my first rank vagina
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,840 32 07/28/12 11:42 AM
by Anonymous
* Girls, Do You Like Your Vagina?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,550 27 03/18/08 09:50 AM
by Anonymous
* Post your vaginas
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 6,004 62 10/29/10 12:22 PM
by Anonymous
* Straight guys: do you like the look of vagina?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,963 48 06/27/12 09:24 PM
by Anonymous
* anal sex vs eating puss
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,549 37 07/12/12 03:10 PM
by Anonymous
* I think vaginas are gross
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,360 31 10/12/08 11:27 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,010 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.