Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
DMT
    #9237478 -

is nucking futz...discuss:crankdre:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #9237482 -

:werd:

The entities like to bounce my consciousness around hyperspace like a bouncyball.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9237492 -

It's so hard to describe it but when your in hyperspace you know whats going down yadda mean?:crankdre:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #9237504 -

GOD DAMN DMT IS SO FUCKING WEIRD YET SO FAMILIAR.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #9237510 -

lol sorry I just love me some DMT. :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #9237542 -

Two things I waaaaaaaaay wanna try, DMT and shrooms
1. can someone do a simple compare/contrast with those substances? I know that the psilocin molecule is very similar.
2.is there an easy way to extract DMT? Like, a high school-retard friendly way that is worded fo da stoopid?


Always wanting to learn more


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: doom876]
    #9237558 -

If I can do a DMT extraction anyone can lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #9237581 -

reeferaddict69 said:
If I can do a DMT extraction anyone can lol.



What extraction did you use? All this talk of polar and nonpolar extractions, and crazy chemicals confuzzles my ass.

---Anyone


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Edited by doom876 (11/13/08 02:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: doom876]
    #9237611 -

yea dude just buy some:

Sodium hydroxide
Pyrex Pan
Turkey baster
Lye
Mimosa hostilis root bark

and I think thats all you need for a crude extraction.  Then once you get all that shit go to the chemistry forum here and ask em or PM me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: doom876]
    #9237620 -

doom876 said:
Two things I waaaaaaaaay wanna try, DMT and shrooms
1. can someone do a simple compare/contrast with those substances? I know that the psilocin molecule is very similar.
2.is there an easy way to extract DMT? Like, a high school-retard friendly way that is worded fo da stoopid?


Always wanting to learn more



1. It depends on how you administer DMT, really. If you smoke DMT, there's no comparison. It's a quick 5-10 minute trip whose intensity is without equal. If you brew DMT into ayahuasca, it's a much more extended trip, as with mushrooms. But the differences run deeper than that. The main difference for me is that mushrooms' effects seem to alter your consciousness, whereas DMT takes your consciousness as it is and introduces it to different levels of reality, making it all the stranger when you're on DMT and your mind feels the same, you're just in a different place. I can't get any more scientific about it, if that's what you were looking for.


2. Check out this thread: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6931010/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1/nt/10

It seems a little complicated at first but it really isn't. It's extremely easy given the proper materials (which are easy to get!)


--------------------


I'm an insect who dreamt he was a man and loved it, but now that dream is over and the insect is awake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: Redrawing]
    #9237642 -

Ok, thanks for the inputs:)


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: doom876]
    #9237651 -

np


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #9237669 -

Yeah, I don't wanna do something unhealthy or use a bad extraction method. It happens sometime, bad info on the internets. I'll also prolly only be doing  56 grams of bark at a time, and some methods call for very little or a whole tone.


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #9237674 -

Eat shrooms first <3


--------------------

Edited by dirtydirt (11/13/08 02:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: doom876]
    #9237685 -

doom876 said:
is there an easy way to extract DMT? Like, a high school-retard friendly way that is worded fo da stoopid?



Noman's tek or Marsofold's tek are the easiest for a noobie (ignore the ammonia step, whichever you use).  For a basic run-down on the process, check the Extraction Overview link in my sig. I tried to keep it from being too technical so it can be easily understood. It's just background reading though, Noman or Marsofold will get 'er done.

If you're only doing a 56 g extraction, I'd go with Noman. Mix the bark with 840 mL water and 56 grams of lye, extract into naphtha, recover the DMT be evaporating the naphtha or putting it in the freezer. Easy as pie. (Normally I'd recommend Mars' tek to cut down on the amont of lye involved, but for 50 g it doesn't make that much difference)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: doom876]
    #9237693 -

I was thinking of making ayahuasca this weekend, i have all the plants. Contemplated just eating the rue and making Psychotoria viridis tea too, or just munching them both. Mind giving me your fave methods for that too? Even if I'm to lazy to do these things, I wanna know all I can.

Dad says I ave no intrests, because these things take up most of my mind's time


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Edited by doom876 (11/13/08 02:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #9237707 -

I think the last time I smoked DMT will be my last. Smoked it twice in one night and had an amazing first experience, probably one of my favorite of all the times I've smoked DMT, and the second time was easily the most horrifying time I've ever had on DMT so it has kind of left a bad taste in my mouth (literally and figuratively).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: darklcd]
    #9237718 -

Did you break through both times? I keep it to one breakthrough a day at most.


--------------------


I'm an insect who dreamt he was a man and loved it, but now that dream is over and the insect is awake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9237741 -

Entropymancer said:
doom876 said:
is there an easy way to extract DMT? Like, a high school-retard friendly way that is worded fo da stoopid?



Noman's tek or Marsofold's tek are the easiest for a noobie (ignore the ammonia step, whichever you use).  For a basic run-down on the process, check the Extraction Overview link in my sig. I tried to keep it from being too technical so it can be easily understood. It's just background reading though, Noman or Marsofold will get 'er done.

If you're only doing a 56 g extraction, I'd go with Noman. Mix the bark with 840 mL water and 56 grams of lye, extract into naphtha, recover the DMT be evaporating the naphtha or putting it in the freezer. Easy as pie.



Can't thank enough. You think it'll matter that the bark is about a year old? Never been messed with really though.
I'll print those teks=^.^=


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: doom876]
    #9237755 -

The yield might be low if the bark is that old, some of the DMT could have oxidized. I don't know how stable it is in the bark, it's possible the tannate salt (presumably the state it naturally occurs in) is stable enough that it's not too susceptible to oxidation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* DMT,Shpongle and the Stars
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
chinacat72 17,852 140 07/31/04 12:15 PM
by LoneDeranger
* haha joe rogan and doug stanhople on dmt
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 10,155 50 01/19/05 08:33 PM
by KingOftheThing
* I'm bored and want to extract my san pedro mikeytro 1,164 12 10/26/07 10:57 PM
by StreetFreak
* 60mg DMT
( 1 2 3 all )
FractalDust 10,585 57 01/10/25 06:12 PM
by Envix
* DMT under microscope photograph.
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 7,936 30 06/22/05 10:17 PM
by Skunk420
* LSD+DMT chemiKalz 978 10 02/18/07 12:04 PM
by lsd25icu812
* DMT: The Shamanic Colonic (girl in a youtube video talking about plugging DMT)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 14,318 61 04/19/25 07:47 PM
by CapSlinger
* Strassman - DMT The Spirit Molecule emptywisdom 1,392 15 05/09/05 12:47 PM
by C20H25N3O

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,625 topic views. 3 members, 74 guests and 230 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.