Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: DMT [Re: doom876]
    #9237775 -

I have no cloe, it's pretty much been in a dark box or drawr the whole time in a plastic bag, so I'm hoping it stays as good as caapie vine does(heard that stays for a long long long long time)


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: Redrawing]
    #9237778 -

I broke through the first time. The second time, once I hit it and got that tingling rush that I always get right before I usually break through, and it was like there were 1000 voices in my head screaming "No, this is wrong, you shouldn't be doing this." Once that started to happen I was freaking out pretty bad and all I thought was I wish it would end, so I stood up and started walking around the room. Once I started walking around the room I started to calm down, it pretty much got to the point that the OEV's were so intense and ridiculous that I lost the thought of what had happened over the past couple minutes and I just sat down and rode it out. I've smoked it a so many times and have never really had a bad experience except for that time, so I think I'm just going to leave that as my last DMT trip and move on.

Edited by darklcd (11/13/08 05:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: darklcd]
    #9238035 -

So, anyone else thing extracting from year-old mimosa will work?


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: doom876]
    #9238044 -

doom876 said:
So, anyone else thing extracting from year-old mimosa will work?



Yes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: doom876]
    #9238048 -

Yes it will work, it should be just as potent as the day you bought it unless its been sitting in a really high temperature spot for that year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: darklcd]
    #9238061 -

There was a few days where it was around 78 degreese in my room, that's about as hot as it got


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: doom876]
    #9238070 -

It's fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: Salmonged]
    #9238200 -

Sweetness^^
well, guess I'll have to try to get to the store get the materials sometime then.

If the stuff were legal I could just go and buy some.

Damn Judao-Christian society.

It's falling though, I mean, kids openly talk about wanting to kill the pope and smoke pot in my school, we're slowly winning this fight.


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* DMT,Shpongle and the Stars
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
chinacat72 17,854 140 07/31/04 02:15 PM
by LoneDeranger
* haha joe rogan and doug stanhople on dmt
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 10,156 50 01/19/05 10:33 PM
by KingOftheThing
* I'm bored and want to extract my san pedro mikeytro 1,164 12 10/27/07 12:57 AM
by StreetFreak
* 60mg DMT
( 1 2 3 all )
FractalDust 10,586 57 01/10/25 08:12 PM
by Envix
* DMT under microscope photograph.
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 7,938 30 06/23/05 12:17 AM
by Skunk420
* LSD+DMT chemiKalz 978 10 02/18/07 02:04 PM
by lsd25icu812
* DMT: The Shamanic Colonic (girl in a youtube video talking about plugging DMT)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 14,318 61 04/19/25 09:47 PM
by CapSlinger
* Strassman - DMT The Spirit Molecule emptywisdom 1,392 15 05/09/05 02:47 PM
by C20H25N3O

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,626 topic views. 6 members, 256 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.