Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Comment on the person above you [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #9219103 -

BrainChemistry said:
Dude I just did it. Can you see it? It shows up for me.

And your LSD sig is totally badass.



thanks, coaster made it for me.

edit: nice fractals, you said you made those yourself? whatd you use?

Edited by Platinum (11/10/08 04:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Comment on the person above you [Re: Platinum]
    #9219113 -

^Didn't comment on me:crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Comment on the person above you [Re: HuHEN]
    #9219119 -

^^ whiner.


--------------------
Word to your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Comment on the person above you [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #9219128 -

^ I like your avatar:strokebeard2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Comment on the person above you [Re: HuHEN]
    #9219129 -

bad ass hair cut

not really

I think hes on of those guys


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Comment on the person above you [Re: fee]
    #9219140 -

fee said:
bad ass hair cut

not really

I think hes on of those guys



^What's that supposed to mean


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Comment on the person above you [Re: HuHEN]
    #9219151 -

he is the owl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Comment on the person above you [Re: HuHEN]
    #9219152 -

HuHEN said:
fee said:
bad ass hair cut

not really

I think hes on of those guys



^What's that supposed to mean



I wrote that in a way that you could take it any way you want to as to get you going by not saying any thing too harsh

did it work?

I like the glasses they remind me of miami vice


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Comment on the person above you [Re: fee]
    #9219160 -

^ I thought you we being mean but it turns out I still love you. Reminds me of the Phish song.


--------------------

Edited by HuHEN (11/10/08 04:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Comment on the person above you [Re: HuHEN]
    #9219183 -

its cause my name is after that phish song

whats your nick from?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Comment on the person above you [Re: fee]
    #9219200 -

Just some weird nickname I made up because I wanted to have 1 name for everything I did online. It's strange.:archiebunker:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Watch for subliminal messages people...
( 1 2 all )
exclusive58 4,217 28 10/30/04 01:20 PM
by zerozero
* Online personality.
( 1 2 all )
Phluck 6,235 29 01/07/03 01:45 PM
by oDin
* Subliminal messages in Led Zepplin Adden 2,620 18 05/28/05 02:33 AM
by SneezingPenis
* If you could give every person in the world one single thing
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 6,107 76 06/11/04 07:43 AM
by BlueCoyote
* Have The Dead ever commented on other jam bands?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LearyfanS 13,596 104 09/09/11 09:38 PM
by PiRepeating
* Purusing the vendors...experienced people, your comments? GnuBobo 574 1 09/02/04 11:04 PM
by OldSpice
* how old is the oldest person alive?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 4,983 26 04/29/04 01:51 PM
by Krishna
* Dr. Phil's amazing personality test!
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 7,389 49 10/18/03 01:28 AM
by jtseaweed

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,395 topic views. 0 members, 35 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.