Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #9152206 -

Those fuckers still havent gotten back to me.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #9152540 -

Go to the underground forums and check out the HQ and announcements. The forums have tons of info and you really have to study up a bit and get your bookmarks ready to fly at this.

I won't say how many I'm doing an hour, but with top guide and the 10% commission I get from my wife and a few friends I've signed up, it's working out great. But it's still work. Perfect for what I need right now too.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: cube talk]
    #9152897 -

cube talk said:
SyntheticMInd said:
Kada said:
wow ty



yeah, you can make up to 25/hr... maybe more.



You're a f*ckin liar.

I worked doing this BEFORE they took the pay down to 10 cents a query. Meaning every one I answered was 20 cents regardless of accuracy.

At the height, I could get a little over minimum wage. Sometimes on easy querys I could make right at 10 bux an hour. That's non-stop fast as you can possibly search and one query right after another.

Now it's 10 cents a query if you don't make the top 10 percent in accuracy.

The last time I touched it, I worked non-stop from 6 to 9 at night and made a fabolous 3 bux an hour doing it if I don't make top guides. That's non-stop querys too.

SO, point being, quit lying.



SM wasn't talking about chacha he was talking about a different site.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: Middleman]
    #9152916 -

I tried to work with chacha, it lasted like 3 days and i realize i hate most people to much to want to answer their stupid questions.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: Kada]
    #9153097 -

Whoever says it is impossible to make that much is flat wrong. If you  receive Specialist questions, you can preview them ahead of time..meaning you can pick and choose your questions. The trick is, to keep several pages open in your window. Use the ones that you reference most often (jokes, conversational, magic 8 ball, etc) and only accept those kind of questions. Keeping them highlighted and ready to cite, you can kill those kinds of questions in under 20 sec per question (often 5-10 sec a question)...making it completely possible to put up high numbers. Just because it is impossible for YOU to pull high numbers..doesn't give you the right to call someone a liar. I will gladly screenshot my Dashboard whenever all their problems are figured out and prove that $15-25 an hour is not unheard of. It typically comes in bursts, however, leaving me with around $10-12 an hour on an average day...


--------------------
Existence is no longer a riddle to be solved, but a mystery to behold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: Itzpointless]
    #9153105 -

If you pull .20 a question, and do one a minute, that's $12 an hour. I get made if I go above a minute.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: whattheheck]
    #9153158 -

For example:



This was followed by more jokes, averaging around 10 sec an answer.

So, it is very possible to put up high numbers, while still giving quality answers.


--------------------
Existence is no longer a riddle to be solved, but a mystery to behold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: Middleman]
    #9153165 -

Middleman said:
cube talk said:
SyntheticMInd said:
Kada said:
wow ty



yeah, you can make up to 25/hr... maybe more.



You're a f*ckin liar.

I worked doing this BEFORE they took the pay down to 10 cents a query. Meaning every one I answered was 20 cents regardless of accuracy.

At the height, I could get a little over minimum wage. Sometimes on easy querys I could make right at 10 bux an hour. That's non-stop fast as you can possibly search and one query right after another.

Now it's 10 cents a query if you don't make the top 10 percent in accuracy.

The last time I touched it, I worked non-stop from 6 to 9 at night and made a fabolous 3 bux an hour doing it if I don't make top guides. That's non-stop querys too.

SO, point being, quit lying.



SM wasn't talking about chacha he was talking about a different site.





lol that was the stupidest movie I've ever seen


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: Itzpointless]
    #9153313 -

How do you get the joke into the answer box so quick? I have a few favorite joke sites that I keep up, but by the time I cut and paste, I'm up to 15 to 20 seconds.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: whattheheck]
    #9153365 -

Do you see how I have different tabs up? Do the same. On each page, already have the joke/text highlighted. So all you have to do is quickly click over and hit "save this page as a result". Because it was highlighted already, it will automatically load in the box. Good luck!


--------------------
Existence is no longer a riddle to be solved, but a mystery to behold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: Itzpointless]
    #9153371 -

You don't actually have to copy and paste. Simply highlight anything that you want moved over, and hit save page as result. It will move it over for you.


--------------------
Existence is no longer a riddle to be solved, but a mystery to behold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: Itzpointless]
    #9182576 -

I wonder what's going to happen now that they've limited users on how many questions they can ask a month to 20?


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: thekwazz]
    #9182622 -

Everything is still cooking for me. Not as many "how big is my wang" questions, but that's fine.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: whattheheck]
    #9182645 -

Quote:
whattheheck said: "how big is my wang"



and what do you use as a source for that?

Answer: About 3 inches
Source: Crackhead hooker living on your corner

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #9182756 -

rofl.

It's not moving for me today. I never have luck unless I'm a night owl on it.


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: thekwazz]
    #9183247 -

thekwazz said:
I wonder what's going to happen now that they've limited users on how many questions they can ask a month to 20?



What the fuck? Why?


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #9183340 -

Well after having been a member of ChaCha since early beta... I've noticed a trend of money saving tactics and some pretty shady ones at that. This is another, but I think it foreshadows something worse. They've got thousands of people hooked on a decent free service, and now they're limiting them to 20 questions a month. I feel like pretty soon users will be looking at monthly ChaCha plans. It could be good for guides I guess, because we could definitely demand more money. But what a shame either way.


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: thekwazz]
    #9183415 -

Oh yeah, that's where I see it going too. All these kids on mommy and daddys plan will just say yes to 5 or 10 bucks a month to have a buddy, and the parents won't even notice or care.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: whattheheck]
    #9198386 -

ChaCha has officially died

so sad...


--------------------
STFU and go eat some mushrooms :greenshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: Astral_JL]
    #9219137 -

the op's email address doesnt work as a reference, does anyone else want me to use theirs, i think you get a bonus of some kind, money probably, perhaps a star shaped sticker?:sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ChaCha
( 1 2 3 all )
iwaspwnd 1,694 52 02/27/09 06:40 PM
by iwaspwnd
* Is LSD Heallthy? chacha
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 1,318 23 03/17/09 08:36 PM
by SvampViking
* ATTN: ChaCha employees proud_republican 1,395 17 03/25/09 08:35 PM
by Kupo
* So I've been a guide on the ChaCha service.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
lil_demented 4,263 92 02/14/11 08:09 PM
by Middleman
* Cover Letters OneMoreRobot3021 923 10 05/15/06 10:52 AM
by Taco Chef
* trying to raise 3 grand in under a month. to rent a giane soundproof loft ZippoZM 878 13 08/15/05 01:11 PM
by AliceDee
* Renting a place....Credit check Schwip 2,052 17 05/05/14 09:59 PM
by theRAPeutic
* Teeth check at specialist today.. Fliquid 658 5 02/23/05 12:44 PM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,153 topic views. 10 members, 8 guests and 229 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.