Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9200343 -

done :gethigh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: frisky_]
    #9200395 -

Hey man, sorry for your loss.
Wasn't planning on drinking at all tonight, but, i'll tip back a cold one for your unc.  :chugbeer:

Here's to the true fighters.


--------------------
I am the first person to admit that I'm wrong about something, If I post anything misinforming or misleading, do not hesitate to call me out on it. IF I'm actually wrong, that is. I usually wont post something unless i know it to be 100% true, but mistakes happen.
If you try to tell me i'm wrong about something im positive of, i will argue with you until you stop breathing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: fr33d0mfry]
    #9200413 -

:chugbeer:

consider it done.  sorry for your loss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: frisky_]
    #9200562 -

My condolences. Please convey our feelings to your family members as well.


--------------------
Imagine if you needed it and it wasn't there... GIVE BLOOD
Get a free (PAINLESS) bone marrow testing kit and help save lives HERE.
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9200602 -

To Uncle Matt  :beer:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9200607 -

i only have apple juice right now, but i'm gonna open a bottle of bourbon later... here's to uncle matt...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: In(di)go]
    #9200677 -

To Matt, you glorious calculator watch wearin bastard.

L'Chaim
:alc:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9200696 -

My dad died of cancer.

My condolences sir.

Hitting a bowl now


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9200714 -

My next bowl I will smoke for your uncle. Cancer has also stole from my family. It's straight up fucking evil.

In case you have never heard of it:
folding@home http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folding@home
Is a awesome little app everyone should be running. It's something I do to feel like im helping the cause.

Sorry to hear of your loss,
Linux


--------------------

I'm just a psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9200938 -

I'm sorry about your uncle. Sounds like he was a great guy. I'm sure he left a good impression on everybody he knew and helped others be happy.
I'm sparking a bowl for your uncle and his calculator watch.

Fuck cancer indeed. I quit smoking tobacco just recently myself and I hope it will save my life.


--------------------
Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: isaacein]
    #9200958 -

You guys all kick a ton of ass.

I'll be sure to let my aunt know,she's got 30 well wish-ers over here.

:cheers::heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9203303 -

:heart:


--------------------

I'm just a psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tip a beer for my uncle. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9203472 -

To your Uncle.  :toast:

        :guinness:

      :bongload:


  :sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tipping Habits of the New York City Indie Rocker
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,136 41 11/06/06 03:32 PM
by Infrared
* any one make mushroom beer?
( 1 2 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 2,305 30 11/25/05 09:43 AM
by Gomp
* tonights tips
( 1 2 3 all )
Gillette 4,475 46 04/10/05 07:15 PM
by Yarry
* Seasonal Beers felix 1,068 16 11/04/05 06:06 PM
by Stonerguy
* Delivery Drivers...do you tip?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 8,800 86 06/25/07 05:09 PM
by Spooge
* Thanks Uncle Sam
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 4,348 39 10/18/05 01:05 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* What's the most beer you've drank in one night?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
VoidOfsPg 10,231 74 10/20/06 09:39 PM
by EndlessNameless
* Tips for people going to college
( 1 2 3 all )
Hitman203 6,304 54 08/24/06 12:58 PM
by redrum187

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,767 topic views. 2 members, 18 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.