Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I vote for coffee and doughnuts!
    #9182863 -



They're giving away free doughnuts and coffee (krispykreme/starbucks), here in Texas.  What kind of free shit are they giving away in your area for voting?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I vote for coffee and doughnuts! [Re: Cowgold]
    #9182920 -

Uhm...nothing?  Little stickers is all I saw.

KrispyKreme would be AMAZING.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I vote for coffee and doughnuts! [Re: circularvortex]
    #9183061 -

i think ben and jerry's is actually giving out ice cream, im too busy for that.


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I vote for coffee and doughnuts! [Re: publicenemy1]
    #9183093 -

publicenemy1 said:
i think ben and jerry's is actually giving out ice cream, im too busy for that.




:drooling:


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I vote for coffee and doughnuts! [Re: publicenemy1]
    #9183102 -

Quote:
publicenemy1 said: im too busy for that.



I'd have to agree, I'm too busy for coffee, donuts and ice cream, although all these are being offered in my area.
Some of the Chick-fil-a's though, have free stuff for voting.  I'm not too busy for some Chick-fil-a.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I vote for coffee and doughnuts! [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9183118 -

Chick-fil-a is the tits.  I hate the campaigns, but the voting is kinda fun.  This was my first time voting... had I known that they gave shit away I probably would've voted 4 years ago as well.  :lol: (jk)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why I'm Not Voting
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SvampViking 6,103 76 10/13/08 09:43 PM
by BoneMan
* What's the deal with Starbucks?
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 4,036 42 05/22/05 01:03 AM
by StrandedVoyager
* Starbucks coffee
( 1 2 3 all )
DF2K 5,904 48 11/30/04 12:23 AM
by DF2K
* Starbucks sales down 97 %
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Brainiac 7,310 85 06/30/16 08:19 PM
by Steven777
* Anyone who patrons Starbucks, is a douchebag
( 1 2 3 all )
SneezingPenis 4,336 44 02/23/05 12:25 PM
by Redstorm
* Found on the side of a Starbucks cup...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Krishna 7,623 88 03/16/05 08:32 PM
by SoopaX
* Starbucks is the Devil?
( 1 2 all )
Drewwyann 4,314 36 01/03/08 06:31 AM
by Oracle Of Delphi
* Employee SPITS in my Indian Friend's STARBUCKS!
( 1 2 3 all )
jainveganbuddha 7,556 56 01/24/10 11:12 PM
by jainveganbuddha

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
463 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.