Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pandora Radio. Anyone else a huge fan?
    #9171926 -

I think my favorite thing in the world to do is get high and turn on Pandora, some my friends don't like it because it never plays what they want to hear.
Do You Like Pandora?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 11/02/08 10:59 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pandora Radio. Anyone else a huge fan? [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9171951 -

I like it, but it really hasnt been that big of a help to help me find new music.  Because mostly all the artists are well known.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pandora Radio. Anyone else a huge fan? [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9172010 -

CokedUpHobit64 said:
I like it, but it really hasnt been that big of a help to help me find new music.  Because mostly all the artists are well known.



I disagree with that, Alot of the artist that appear on there barely even have a myspace...It just depends on what you ask it to play


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pandora Radio. Anyone else a huge fan? [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9172619 -

I get a Tool station and all they play is Alice in chains, Audioslave, RATM, SOAD, and STP.

But if I ask for a station like the Melvins I guess I'll get some stuff I've never heard of.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pandora Radio. Anyone else a huge fan? [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9172631 -

yeah i hear a lot of new groups on there
some really popular
some not at all


try typing in individual songs, sometimes that works better than bands
just remember it finds things with similar qualities, doesnt mean it is going to sound good all the time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pandora Radio. Anyone else a huge fan? [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9172714 -

CokedUpHobit64 said:
I get a Tool station and all they play is Alice in chains, Audioslave, RATM, SOAD, and STP.

But if I ask for a station like the Melvins I guess I'll get some stuff I've never heard of.



Yeah the stuff I listen to is mostly trance music or music like the gorillaz so I get some really interesting things


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pandora Radio. Anyone else a huge fan? [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9173825 -

Yea its been introducing me to some good music...

They should charge a monthly fee and let you listen to songs out of order.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pandora Radio. Anyone else a huge fan? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9173968 -

eh I like having to jump around when I get bored but I could see how it would get annoying


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pandora Radio. Anyone else a huge fan? [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9176021 -

I love pandora, but it will let you down from time to time.

when i was laced on some bombs that were about 90% meth i tried turning it on in toronto at the hotel and it aparently doesnt work in Canada. So i stayed mad at it for months. Now im back and it plays like 3 good songs out of 10. Still way better that the radio tho.

PS intent where did you come from? you have 100 posts in a couple days? tell me your a cute girl and not puppet :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pandora Radio. Anyone else a huge fan? [Re: rodfarva]
    #9177674 -

rodfarva said:
I love pandora, but it will let you down from time to time.

when i was laced on some bombs that were about 90% meth i tried turning it on in toronto at the hotel and it aparently doesnt work in Canada. So i stayed mad at it for months. Now im back and it plays like 3 good songs out of 10. Still way better that the radio tho.

PS intent where did you come from? you have 100 posts in a couple days? tell me your a cute girl and not puppet :wink:



haha I have a lot of free time on my hands because I have insomnia, and as of right now, no job (I'm trying to get on as a PCT at a hospital) and most of my friends live in Johnson City, which is where I just moved back from, so I only see them at night or on weekends when I can afford to drive up there...but the pictures I have up, including my avatar are me so I guess I'll let you make your own decision about me being cute


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pandora Radio. Anyone else a huge fan? [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9180466 -

My boyfriend introduced me to Pandora and I've loved it since. It does loop and play the same songs often, but I think only when you "thumbs up" them? Anyway, after moving into my apartment I realized how nice it is to have continuously playing music, rather than having to get up every hour to change the cd in the stereo -yeah, I haven't completely upgraded to iPod.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pandora Radio. Anyone else a huge fan? [Re: windhoney]
    #9182426 -

I listen to it while killing time between classes posting on the shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Artists and their song Asco 1,981 15 05/03/04 02:58 PM
by Blastrid
* do we have any KMK fans in here? mockingbird 501 3 05/09/04 05:59 PM
by mockingbird
* All Encompassing List of Musical Artists Prodijal_Son 1,036 6 01/31/04 12:04 AM
by Murex
* most overrated bands\artists of all time.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 10,696 93 11/10/03 08:14 AM
by SizzlinJ
* Pandora is for artists now not just music discovery Idiot 462 0 06/19/07 04:54 PM
by Idiot
* Whose your favorite artist?
( 1 2 3 all )
Bardo_being 6,088 45 12/04/03 08:31 PM
by micro
* Ambient Artists
( 1 2 all )
DannyT 4,307 25 10/24/09 09:13 AM
by Jfiligree
* HELP -- name this classical artist micro 432 2 09/09/03 09:00 AM
by micro

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
729 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 21 queries.