Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Lost my sex drive
    #9159625 -

From the age of 13 up until about a month ago I was the horniest male on the planet.  I was constantly thinking about girls and needing to masturbate or have sex several times a day.

But, my sex drive has completely disappeared.  I still look at girls and beat off but it's almost more out of habit than any true desire to do it.  Now I go days without even thinking about getting off.  What the fuck is wrong with me?  I don't have any major stresses or life changes going on.  I'm living just like I was before.  I am seriously freaked out. 

What should I do?  Should I go to the doctor?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9159756 -

How old are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9159942 -

You probably just caught the gay. I heard a couple strains have gone airborne.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9160044 -

God, I knew someone was gonna say that. :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9160183 -

:borat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9160238 -

:whatwhat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9160251 -

its male menopause dude.  Have some chocolate covered pickles or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9160388 -

You're married?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9160399 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9160579 -

OP has prostate cancer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9160638 -

could be hypoactive libido (sex drive), maybe from depression? Are you eating right? Are you getting enough sleep?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9160754 -

I'll be 30 in a few months.  I'm not feeling down at all.  No bad stuff has happened to me. 

This sucks.  All of these bitches want to fuck me right now too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9160780 -

if a bunch of girls want to screw you, maybe you feel under pressure...

this is the symptom of another problem, not the problem itself. fix the original problem and your libido will be restored. what's the original problem? that's a hypothetical question btw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9161061 -

Your a fucking faggot dude. No sex drive = want it up the ass. Unless ur 70.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9161091 -

.

Edited by Anonymous (06/23/10 08:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9162786 -

It's cuz you're 30 man. Go look at the charts on the interwebz and see where your testosterone and GH levels are at. They are falling like a rock. Check it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9162925 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Your a fucking faggot dude. No sex drive = want it up the ass. Unless ur 70.



Oh shut the fuck up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9163629 -

Guys sex drive does make a sharp decline around 30 and their peak is around 18, nothing to worry about man just means the pussy can't control you like it used to. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9167678 -

Christ.

I was making out with a girl last night and she got naked.  I tried to get it up but I couldn't.  I just wasn't interested.  I'm not even looking at hot chicks who walk by me anymore.  I know you guys will laugh but this shit seriously isn't funny to me.

How the fuck can I go from thinking about women 24/7 ever since I was 12 years old to not being interested in them at all?  There was no gradual decline or anything.  It was like a complete 180. 

I'm calling a doctor on Monday.  I think I'm going to get my testosterone level checked.  Something seriously is wrong with my body I think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost my sex drive [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9168446 -

Try the strip club. Those girls can get me hard in the middle of a bad week if you know what i mean.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcoholic being a fucking alcoholic. Whats new?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,772 34 05/26/21 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* Heavy-sized women - am I an asshole or just myself?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 11,356 232 05/24/21 02:24 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
656 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.