Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
How do I know if... please help ?????
    #915685 -

I have perlite in the bottom of my fruiting chamber. Will this be enough to keep it at 95% humidity? If not what should I do.

Edited by shroom_newbie (09/28/02 08:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I know if fruiting chamber is humid eno [Re: shroom_newbie]
    #915707 -

Geez, doesn't anyone know how to read a tek or do a search.  This question is easily answered by doing that.  Man, even I'm getting annoyed with people who are too lazy to do a little research, and I usually just don't respond instead of making a comment.  Maybe I'm just in a bad mood.  Oh well.
:tongue: :tongue:


--------------------

"You took too much, man....too much, too much!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I know if fruiting chamber is humid eno [Re: StS]
    #915893 -

Hope you feel better

Perlite is better than no perlite just spray to keep humidity up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I know if... please help ????? [Re: shroom_newbie]
    #915902 -

listen here newbie..... this is where i go for all my needth..

http://shroomery.org/faq/faq.php?list=categories&prog=1&lang=en

this will help you out with that question

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I know if... please help ????? [Re: shroom_newbie]
    #916027 -

as long as your perlite is moist/damp your fine :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I know if... please help ????? [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #916107 -

lol great question, havagooden. I'm laughing cuz somebody actually answered it. i thaught this site was supposed to be low profile.


--------------------
Chief Mojo Rising
,,,where will you be when marshall law is put into effect,,,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I know if... please help ????? [Re: shroomsformike]
    #916108 -

What in the hell are you talking about? Me confused


--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* whats the dif btwn perlite & vermiculite dozer71 1,993 5 09/15/01 11:12 AM
by skab
* vermiculite vs. perlite
( 1 2 all )
DSD 3,147 20 12/22/02 03:14 PM
by Skikid16
* perlite substitution for vermiculite in PF tek 4hodmt 11,342 7 08/10/09 06:55 PM
by xtigers
* perlite berto23 429 2 04/26/04 03:37 PM
by nd595
* Flipping BRF cake upside down to avoid mushroom/perlite contact? locospacebean 1,161 14 03/12/18 07:26 PM
by nconn32986
* HELP! Perlite Problem??? shroomer9 9,949 4 11/20/01 01:47 PM
by FreakShow
* Re: perlite instead of vermiculit Humidity 1,586 11 04/09/00 04:28 PM
by Hippie3
* towels instead of perlite dalorean 3,113 19 03/13/16 01:48 PM
by cronicr

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,138 topic views. 10 members, 216 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.