Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9152699 -

I lol at lightweights. I can naturally drink a lot it is in my blood. I think my bloodline has evolved to create ethanol internally and pump it through my veins.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: Tangerines]
    #9152700 -

I dont like a lot of popular music but Jeezy is pretty good. The Game's new album LAX is pretty fire too. I strongly recommend giving it a listen. Im debating buying it, it's that good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: Tangerines]
    #9152706 -

ok



pickelz:  what did you guys eat and how long beforehand?

i can typically kill a third or fourth of *a fifth of* whiskey in an evening to catch a strong buzz, but the other nite, i took about three shots and vomited within an hour...guessing it was the greasy ass amero-chinese food i ate a couple hours beforehand.  sometimes it happens


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Edited by demius (10/29/08 03:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: demiu5]
    #9152715 -

I had Wendy's before I started drinking. 3 crispy chicken sandwiches. 99 cent menu FTW. I dont know about him, hes a big pussy

All I know is that I need to piss. I killed 1/4 of that bottle and im still drinking beer :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9152721 -

I went to this place today that had half off appetizers it was delicious.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9152722 -

I need to make a liquor store run tomorrow.

Plan for Friday is wake up at noon and eat 4 hits (maybe some E I've never tried the stuff, or had a real solid acid trip either for that matters so probably not) and then later in the night drink.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: jewunit]
    #9152726 -

I dont think I am doing any thing special for Halloween. I wish I was 21 already

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: jewunit]
    #9152727 -

Yea I'm candy flipping friday as well. Except I only have one dose of WoW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: Tangerines]
    #9152731 -

damn this nigger threw up all in the sink :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9152734 -

KillerPicklez said:
I wish I was 21 already



Me too. One of my roommates is though, and he drinks more than me, so booze runs is never a problem.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: jewunit]
    #9152737 -

It's the exact opposite here. Im like the oldest and im 20 so everyone comes to me for booze. It gets soo old trying to sneak 30 packs back into the dorms all the time. Once im 21 im going to start taxing these children

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: jewunit]
    #9152786 -

Alright, I can still get 8 hours of sleep if I crash out now. Peace out. You guys enjoy the rest of your evening/ morning/ day

:goodnight:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sunday LNC. Beat you to it, OHSbrave!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 35 36 )
blissedout 29,956 708 10/10/05 06:17 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Whoah wheres the LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
Daytripper420 24,671 556 10/14/05 03:14 AM
by CaptainH13
* Wednesday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Banez 12,842 233 10/13/05 05:25 AM
by Spooge
* OMG WTF LOL HELLAS TUESDAY LNC OMG WTF POST HERE WIF ME
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
HELLA_TIGHT 16,663 265 12/10/13 10:09 PM
by thoughts
* LNC Woden's Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
TYL3R 11,035 183 08/03/05 09:03 AM
by MeatSpace
* Damn, West coast manners VS East coast manners.
( 1 2 all )
theuser 5,047 31 05/17/06 07:42 AM
by Yoschie99
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Tien 12,219 157 03/16/06 01:59 AM
by Jadian
* dvd subtitle player solution? butterflydawn 462 0 06/26/06 12:09 PM
by butterflydawn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,948 topic views. 2 members, 20 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.