Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: demiu5]
    #9152634 -

demius said:
that happened here once in middle tn, back in 93.  bad, bad blizzard, and most people were without electricity/heat for 5-7 days



I remember that shit. I was living in Knoxville when it hit. Was so,so much fun,until we came back inside to a freezing cold, dark house.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: demiu5]
    #9152638 -

You have never seen American Hustle? I love Katt Williams, one of my favorite comedians

"salmonella, and I thought this was something you got from fucking raggedy bitches, turns out you get this from eating chicken that isnt cooked properly."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: Tangerines]
    #9152640 -

Yeah man, I love it.
I remember freshman year it started snowing around 4, and I had a 48 minute lecture that started at 4:30. Probably at a rate that gave us 3-4 inches. The prof ended lecture 15 minutes in so we could all get home safe. Some bullshit about it being too dangerous to drive during rush hour with all that snow for commuters. That shit made me laugh.
Cleveland gets it good but it ends half way through winter because of the lake (at least that's how it works in Buffalo.) Still cold, just not as much snow. But damn I love me some good lake effect storms.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9152641 -

we got like a foot of snow from it in huntsville

that's what sucks about [middle] tn, is we get tons of ice, and little actual snow

i'd hate to be in knoxville where it's either rainy or snowing most of the winter


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: demiu5]
    #9152646 -

Heroin and coke are the easiest drugs for me to get which is problematic at times. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: Tangerines]
    #9152648 -

That's what ya get for livin' near the ghetto.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: demiu5]
    #9152649 -

we pretty much got about 6inches of snow once or twice a winter. All the rest was flurries mixed with nasty icy fucking slush all fucking winter.

They do suck pretty hard there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: jewunit]
    #9152653 -

Yes, I live in the dirty south of campus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: Tangerines]
    #9152656 -

Tangerines said:
Heroin and coke are the easiest drugs for me to get which is problematic at times. :lol:



that's what I hate about where I am. I can get opiates and benzo's much easier than I can get weed usually

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9152661 -

Yea it's a bitch. I swear it would take me longer to find someone 21 to buy me beer than it would to get a balloon. :nonono: That'll change soon though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: Tangerines]
    #9152663 -

Yeah I will be 21 in less than 2 months, thank God

You like Jeezy? his new album is pretty legit

:snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: Tangerines]
    #9152666 -

Tangerines said:
Heroin and coke are the easiest drugs for me to get which is problematic at times. :lol:




some people moved into the house about 10 blocks away from me (near the liquor store i go to, and on my way to get to the interstate), that are clearly running a crackhouse

part of me wants to stop in and see if they have anything good, but a) i know they don't have decent product, just by looking at them and their clientelle, and b) i'd probably get shot at just for stopping in their driveway


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9152667 -

I never gave him much listen before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: Tangerines]
    #9152668 -

2 legit 2 quit


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: Tangerines]
    #9152673 -

Really? His old stuff was great, then he came out with USDA which sucked, but his new album The Recession is fucking sick

Check out


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9152676 -

this song is good too

Ludacris ft. Young Jeezy- Grew up a screw up


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9152681 -

reach up high to the hozone layer


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: demiu5]
    #9152685 -

I remember a shroomery member posting up a map of every area code mentioned in the song "area codes" by Ludacris. Shit was pretty funny. I wish I could find it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9152691 -

I think my roomie is in the bathroom yacking, he has been in there for a minute. dude is soo trashed he straight fell on his face, I heard his jaw click. He drank the same as me and he has a good 50lbs. on me

lightweights :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC.. (for you weakling east coasters) [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9152693 -

That wasn't bad. I guess I never gave him much thought because I'm 'too cool' for popular music. But not really. :lol:


This engineering homework is pissing me the fuck off. :kingcrankey:

OK time for coffee ok

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sunday LNC. Beat you to it, OHSbrave!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 35 36 )
blissedout 29,956 708 10/10/05 06:17 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Whoah wheres the LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
Daytripper420 24,671 556 10/14/05 03:14 AM
by CaptainH13
* Wednesday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Banez 12,842 233 10/13/05 05:25 AM
by Spooge
* OMG WTF LOL HELLAS TUESDAY LNC OMG WTF POST HERE WIF ME
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
HELLA_TIGHT 16,663 265 12/10/13 10:09 PM
by thoughts
* LNC Woden's Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
TYL3R 11,035 183 08/03/05 09:03 AM
by MeatSpace
* Damn, West coast manners VS East coast manners.
( 1 2 all )
theuser 5,047 31 05/17/06 07:42 AM
by Yoschie99
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Tien 12,221 157 03/16/06 01:59 AM
by Jadian
* dvd subtitle player solution? butterflydawn 462 0 06/26/06 12:09 PM
by butterflydawn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,948 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.