Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: circularvortex]
    #9121265 -

Also, where do you find the announcements for the bonus stuff?  I've never noticed any up on my screen, and I don't remember if the training material said anything about it.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: circularvortex]
    #9121968 -

im gonna start doing that shit for 2 hours every day
will i make money?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: pong]
    #9122005 -

Let's say you take 2 minutes to answer each question on average, you'd do 60 questions per day


First week:
60*7=420

So you'd have more than enough to get top guide for the next week assuming you answered them right and all that jazz.

420*.1=$42 for the week --> $3.00/hour

Second Week:
Double that, $84 for the week, $6.00/hour

You can probably do them faster than an average of 2 minutes each, though.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: circularvortex]
    #9122141 -

haha starting this weekend.  probably gonna binge and just smoke weed listen to music and work all day haha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: pong]
    #9122474 -

Wow, have you guys set up all of your keywords and such..for both generalist and specialist questions? Use broad terms for this (Jokes, Weather, Directions, etc). It helps bring in questions faster. I can easily pull $10-12 an hour and $60-80 on the days that I actually sit and work for a while. Specialist questions are key. You can preview the question and choose to either accept or deny. So try keeping a few commonly cited web pages open and only accept the questions that you can answer very quickly, using the already opened pages. With good constant specialist questions coming in, I can knock out the joke questions in a few sec each this way. Good luck :thumbup:


--------------------
Existence is no longer a riddle to be solved, but a mystery to behold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: Itzpointless]
    #9127170 -

just made an account, gonna start this weekend, but i am wondering if there is anything that i could do by accidednt to fuck up the real earning oportunity i see above.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: pong]
    #9128771 -

Not really. You should automatically start receiving questions as a Generalist. Selecting plenty of keywords on your dashboard, however, will bring them in faster and more specific to your personal likes.


--------------------
Existence is no longer a riddle to be solved, but a mystery to behold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: Itzpointless]
    #9135368 -

Use keywords about things that you are familiar with, but save 1 or 2 to change periodically, such as, Halloween, Christmas, New Years...that sort of thing.


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: circularvortex]
    #9140535 -

So how does the Top Guide thing work? When they post it do your posts from the previous week get doubled (it was my first week) or the current, or the future?

This is actually pretty easy and fun. Time flies.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: whattheheck]
    #9140684 -

being a chacha rep was a lot lamer than i thought.  i lose patience with it sooooo quick.  i need to find some meff or something

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: zSDMF]
    #9140687 -

What's meff?


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: whattheheck]
    #9140691 -

methamphetamine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: zSDMF]
    #9140784 -

zSDMF said:
methamphetamine. That'll be 10 cents please.



:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #9140799 -

i just checked my email.  i got suspended because someone asked for a racist joke and i said nigger and chink.

fuckin awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: zSDMF]
    #9140948 -

HAHAHAHA Really? That's freaking amazing!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: Aka_am]
    #9145063 -

really?...I see those words used quite often in the question histories. It usually auto-censors them..weird


--------------------
Existence is no longer a riddle to be solved, but a mystery to behold.

Edited by Itzpointless (10/27/08 09:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: deranger]
    #9145198 -

SyntheticMInd said:
Kada said:
wow ty



yeah, you can make up to 25/hr... maybe more.



You're a f*ckin liar.

I worked doing this BEFORE they took the pay down to 10 cents a query. Meaning every one I answered was 20 cents regardless of accuracy.

At the height, I could get a little over minimum wage. Sometimes on easy querys I could make right at 10 bux an hour. That's non-stop fast as you can possibly search and one query right after another.

Now it's 10 cents a query if you don't make the top 10 percent in accuracy.

The last time I touched it, I worked non-stop from 6 to 9 at night and made a fabolous 3 bux an hour doing it if I don't make top guides. That's non-stop querys too.

SO, point being, quit lying.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: cube talk]
    #9151959 -

If I work back to back I make 12 an hour, and that's freaking hard, that one question every minute. There's no way you could make 25 an hour, you'd be under 30 seconds every question. That's not going to happen unless you give bullshit answers.

I normally make 6 an hour, because I get distracted. So that's not bad. I just need to work more hours. (I try but ChaCha gets boring, after so long)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: Aka_am]
    #9152036 -

I make about 6-7 dollars an hour,

if i had a better computer, i'd probably make 8 or 9.


--------------------
STFU and go eat some mushrooms :greenshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ChaCha! it's covering my rent :( [Re: circularvortex]
    #9152178 -

circularvortex said:
Also, where do you find the announcements for the bonus stuff?  I've never noticed any up on my screen, and I don't remember if the training material said anything about it.



I too would like to know this. Does anyone know when the next one is?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ChaCha
( 1 2 3 all )
iwaspwnd 1,694 52 02/27/09 06:40 PM
by iwaspwnd
* Is LSD Heallthy? chacha
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 1,318 23 03/17/09 08:36 PM
by SvampViking
* ATTN: ChaCha employees proud_republican 1,395 17 03/25/09 08:35 PM
by Kupo
* So I've been a guide on the ChaCha service.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
lil_demented 4,263 92 02/14/11 08:09 PM
by Middleman
* Cover Letters OneMoreRobot3021 923 10 05/15/06 10:52 AM
by Taco Chef
* trying to raise 3 grand in under a month. to rent a giane soundproof loft ZippoZM 878 13 08/15/05 01:11 PM
by AliceDee
* Renting a place....Credit check Schwip 2,052 17 05/05/14 09:59 PM
by theRAPeutic
* Teeth check at specialist today.. Fliquid 658 5 02/23/05 12:44 PM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,153 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.