Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sigur Ros
    #9034219 -



My eyes teared up during that.
I didn't have enough money to see them when they came, but I heard it was amazing.
I wish I could have gone.

On a slightly different note, check out this interview with the band:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: bryguy27007]
    #9034330 -

gee, what personality they have :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: mofo]
    #9034345 -

do yourself a favor and see Heima. Absolutely beautiful film. Basically a concert flick but the cinematography is fantastic.



They are definitely one of my favorite bands ever. They didnt come to philly on this tour :frown:


--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you


MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: x2and2makes5]
    #9034388 -

I love Sigur Ros's music, but what the hell is up with that interview?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: Cakes]
    #9034947 -

I will be watching Heima soon.

I thought the interview was hilarious.
I couldn't stop laughing.
I have a feeling it was really funny to them too, but I could be wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: bryguy27007]
    #9035037 -

Sigur Ros is mightily fine!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: bryguy27007]
    #9036772 -

I just saw them live in a relatively small venue. Good times.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: bryguy27007]
    #9036844 -

I've always love Sigur Ros but haven't really listened to them since they released (). On saturday I attended the funeral of an old friend, the music they played as we filed into the crematorium was the song in the first vid you posted.. so that's the second time it's brought tears to my eyes.

What album is that from?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: Revelation]
    #9036943 -

its from the album "Takk..."


--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you


MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: Cakes]
    #9038024 -

Cakes said:
I love Sigur Ros's music, but what the hell is up with that interview?



Me too I they're one of my favorite bands but it just seems like they were being really rude there. I don't know if it was a cultural thing or what. I think if I was the NPR guy I would have just said 'Did I piss yall off or something?'


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sigur Ros [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #9038237 -

I personally love their song Saegolpur, its in the new prince of persia trailer (which also by the way looks great)

PoP Trailer:


Actual Music Video


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sigur Ros
( 1 2 all )
markofthebeast 1,084 22 02/21/10 03:08 PM
by Nymphaea
* Sigur Ros tonight! OneMoreRobot3021 873 12 06/17/08 12:03 AM
by MOTH
* Sigur Ros on Conan Obrien tonight phalloidin 862 8 02/09/06 06:20 AM
by bobjones
* Sigur Ros Plok 594 6 02/10/05 04:32 PM
by 40oz
* Sigur Ros at Bonnaroo Plok 575 5 02/07/08 05:48 AM
by debianlinux
* New Sigur Ros letsmakekill 534 4 10/18/07 04:14 PM
by MiddleFinger
* dxm and sigur ros JCoke 403 3 02/21/10 03:43 PM
by awesomebastard
* Sigur Ros OneMoreRobot3021 475 2 08/20/04 01:07 PM
by PuZuZu

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
746 topic views. 8 members, 11 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.