Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Esoteric Agenda
    #8979512 -



this is by far the best one of "these" movies i have seen
it is far less vauge, pretentious and propaganda filled than other videos (zeitgiehst ect.)

im not saying its free from those nor am i saying its totaly unbiased but it does the best job i have seen yet.


give it a chance

its 2 hours long but if you watch all of it you will be gald you did


thank you
:rainbowcloud:
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:


--------------------



Edited by notapillow (09/24/08 04:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: notapillow]
    #8979542 -

its worth watching, just to let your brain ponder the possibility.:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: notapillow]
    #8979558 -

You're aware of the shit storm you're bringing upon yourself by posting this, right?

I watched it a while back, thought it brought up a plethora of both old and new facts that need to be independently researched, but I really liked it. Whether or not the arguments are sound it will no doubt lead curious minds to be more inquisitive about government, culture, religion, etc. The more open discussion there is on these topics, the better the population will be in the event that these 'hot topic' documentaries prove to be correct. "Fight with tools"

The ending I do need to watch again though..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: hazey]
    #8979563 -

if 1% of this is truth its enuf to blow anyones head




and if anyone has been payingattention to the economic fuckball these past few days will fnd this info very useful


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: notapillow]
    #8979571 -

this looks cool..  I've been on the hunt for new movies in this catagory.  I don't know if you're into books but jan irvin is comming out with a new one that is supposed to top allegro's sacred mushroom and the cross. 
it's not out yet but I can't wait to read it.

http://www.theholymushroom.com/foreword.html


--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: notapillow]
    #8979609 -

2012=Bullshit.
God dammit people learn more, think more.
Don't be so foolish :nonono:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8979672 -

actually what foolish people do is ignore things
hence the term ignorant

the movie is not even about 2012

tho it is mentioned

watch it or don't

but please dont tell people learn more by not interpreting information and gathering experience, cus thats just plain tarded



if you think somthing is bullshit or you have a difrent idea why not just come out and say it insted of just being cool on the internetz


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: notapillow]
    #8979695 -

I did say it Pillow.
And I'm not wasting my time on this.
Why should I?I watched some of it.

No need for the sand+vagina.
Sorry for having a different opinion brah :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8979718 -

thats all you had to say

you have a choice to ignore whatever you want.


but please dont act as if you know somthing particular if your willingly ignoring things outrite.



why should you wathch it.

because alot of people have spent there lives trying to get this info out ot people.

if you have 2 hours to get high sand jerk off you have 2 hour to entaertaind delusinal ideas :mushroomgrow:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: WScott]
    #8979741 -

WScottsdale said:
You're aware of the shit storm you're bringing upon yourself by posting this, right?

I watched it a while back, thought it brought up a plethora of both old and new facts that need to be independently researched, but I really liked it. Whether or not the arguments are sound it will no doubt lead curious minds to be more inquisitive about government, culture, religion, etc. The more open discussion there is on these topics, the better the population will be in the event that these 'hot topic' documentaries prove to be correct. "Fight with tools"

The ending I do need to watch again though..



well put sir


indeed im aware of the shit storm

but still i dont really mind any drama as long as someone actauly watches it




iv debated posting it here for a while

but hell i dun did it :tongue:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: notapillow]
    #8979808 -

I believe the end is the last 20 minutes? Illusion and reality. Watch that part, it's the only good part, and even though it's also all BS :P The whole DNA and love thing? Yeah... BULLSHIT!

I saw this movie a while ago and like me, believe most of it and indulged in a phase of sitting in the fetal position in the corner of my closet for a few days. But, I did research the movie... are the ideas plausible? - well...  yeah but I don't think it's going to happen.

China has laws which states that people cannot have more than 1 baby, no? Wouldn't it be more productive just to do that instead of killing off 3 billion people? Plus even today we cannot support the amount of people in this world but, we're still here, are we not?

And I HATE the setup of the movie. It goes; FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR LOVE. Like WTF? I noticed this same tactic with a shit ton of other movies, and I always find it fishy.

Also... if fluoride and aspartame were causing all of these problems... then HOW COME WE'RE NOT SUFFERING FROM THEIR PROBLEMS? I used to drink the dannone shit all the time when I was a kid, but guess what... my teeth are healthy. I have an above normal IQ. And I don't have any brain lesions <.< Are these chemicals healthy for us? No. Are they causing damage at the amounts we are consuming them? No. Is it sketchy? Hell yeah. But until I see more evidence of these "harmful" chemicals at low low doses, I really don't care.

Also, I looked into the thing about how they're going to take over all of America's land. First off (statistically) 77% of America already lives in the high industrialized parts of the country anyways, so that's not a problem. As for the other 33%, I doubt they're going to be a problem. And as global warming "continues" we're not making more land for natural parks... at least not in any significant amount. So, I also find this false.

Like all conspiracy movies, they have a "THEY ARE DOING THIS TO YOU" kind of motive. But honestly, I'm just not buying this one. But I'll be sure to watch Zeitgiest again because with the stock market crashing... oh yeah... something is up.


--------------------
*insert signature here*

Edited by Serdal (09/24/08 05:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: Serdal]
    #8979842 -

the movie is abviously filled with bs

its a.....movie




and your own research is of course required for any of this to be valid or usefull



i watched his movie like half a year ago then revisited it yesterday.

the point is not to be afraid. they even tell you that clearly in the film. tho its hard not to with all the horrible images and ambient music they are displaying right infront of your face


teh point is is to trust yourself

and to expand our perseption



dont belive this. nor anything its only gonna end up fucking you over


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: notapillow]
    #8979862 -

also the biggest point is not to surrender to "they did it" mentalities


wich is why i dislike "these movies" as well
its not the reptilians

its not the rothchilds

no one is in control but you





so what are YOU gonna do?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: notapillow]
    #8979871 -

notapillow said:
no one is in control but you




so what are YOU gonna do?



Did you quote that out of a conspiracy movie? :laugh:


--------------------
*insert signature here*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: Serdal]
    #8979881 -

no i diddnt
but that is the kind of simplistic bullshit they love to spew


for cereal what ar u gonna dooz tho?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: notapillow]
    #8980079 -

notapillow said:
teh point is is to trust yourself

and to expand our perseption



dont belive this. nor anything its only gonna end up fucking you over



true dat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: hazey]
    #8981397 -

:mushroomgrow:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: notapillow]
    #8982726 -

re- :mushroomgrow:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: notapillow]
    #8983228 -

i've seen this movie a few months ago.  it's good, but the first part causes me

much anxiety and fear, so i choose not to watch that again.  now the last 20

minutes on illusion and reality i have watched over and over.  the positive

message it gives is much better than the rest of the movie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Esoteric Agenda [Re: norml840]
    #8984843 -

indeed

its hard to not sound liek as harbringer of doom

but i feel they do a better job at quelling fear then others


indeed the end is very uplifting


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What do you guys think of this movie (basically zeitgiest)
( 1 2 all )
Serdal 2,491 37 06/13/08 12:01 PM
by mikebart101
* New Pharmacratic Inquisition 2007 DVD release today. GnosticMedia 535 1 07/08/07 01:22 AM
by Dr.Wiggins
* On the agenda for today...
( 1 2 all )
Your Destination 2,192 32 05/24/09 10:33 AM
by shadyy
* Anxiety attacks, and how you deal with em?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Modizu 12,097 103 08/09/09 12:43 PM
by niteowl
* anxiety???
( 1 2 all )
desufnoC 5,530 30 12/11/07 10:55 PM
by desufnoC
* .
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AnonymousRabbit 5,876 61 01/20/10 11:24 AM
by AmericanPsycho
* Calling all of you who get negative effects(anxiety,panic attacks etc.) from cannabis.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LobsterSauceDiscord 7,667 68 10/03/11 03:16 PM
by g00ru
* Kicking my social anxiety right in it's arse.....
( 1 2 all )
HoleSnype 6,242 32 07/14/08 01:15 PM
by g00ru

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
931 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 254 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.