Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I fucking hate hippies!
    #8976149 -

Cartman says it best.  I don't remember his exact quote but it's something like this, "They talk about changing the world but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad".

I am forced to associate with these motherfuckers who have every brain cell layered in coating after coating of THC.

They listen to garbage jam band bullshit which involves someone dicking around on a guitar for hours on end.

They speak of idealist bullshit like "Why do we need money?  We should all just share and live as one."

They are fundamentally naive about human nature and think they are profound.

None of them want to get a job.  They speak nonsense about how they don't want to contribute to a capitalist greed based society yet they do nothing but smoke pot in their mom's basement and live only for their own pleasure, getting high 24/7.

If you hate America and capitalism so much, why don't you and your hippie friends go buy a few acres of land, grow your own crops and be self-sustaining?

None of them do this.  They bitch about America and modern life yet still enjoy things like the internet, plumbing, medicine, etc.  They are just as much consumers as everyone else.

Fuck these stupid hippie retards!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8976264 -

chill....if you dont like hippies, no one is making you associate with them. no one is making you like them or talk to them, but toleration is key..
i dont like alot of groups of people, but i dont associate myself with them so theres no problem

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8976283 -

Sounds like your stereotyping a little bit too strictly there. But you probably don't want to hear that, you sound a little closed off to other ideas.;)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8976569 -

Some hippies do exactly what you suggested and actually live on the land and grow crops.

But yeah, there are alot of annoying douchebag hippies too. But then the same goes for pretty much any category of people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8979441 -

sounds like you have too much time on your hands. get a fucking job, a real job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8979455 -

hah, only a fatass (or a dumbass) would look to cartman for inspirational quotes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8979840 -

lol....i said all of those lines in a little cartman like voice,lol
that was funny shiznit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8979922 -

lol

(in towlie's voice)

"boy, I'm in a real pickle now.. maybe if I just get high.." *sparks a j*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8979940 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8987148 -

I agree 100% with the OP.

I really don't like how I am associated with hippies because I get high. I get high after work. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8987343 -

>I am forced to associate with these motherfuckers

Somebody have a gun to your head?

>If you hate America and capitalism so much, why don't you and your hippie friends go buy a few acres of land, grow your own crops and be self-sustaining?

There are tons of hippies here in northern california living off their land and being self-sustaining, living with out electricty and loving it. I know a grip of people who happily live this way.

What you are describing is not a real 'hippie'. You are describing immature suburban jam band kids, there's a difference and I agree they can be quite annoying and trendy. You on the other hand are just a whiney bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8987429 -

Psilocybeingzz?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8987864 -

You sound like half the douche bags on this forum that like to throw around blanket generalizations and stereotypes for no reason and bash on "hippies" because it's the cool thing to do. The people you mention are not hippies, they are posers. Just as there are douche bags associated with every "label" of type of person, same with hippies. There are plenty of "hippies" that do grow their own food, don't live in their parents basement, do live self-sustaining lifestyles, don't just sit around getting high all day, listen to more types of music then shitty garage jam bands, and actually practice what they preach and walk the walk. Just because you don't know any, doesn't mean they don't exist or that every hippie is what you describe.

Seriously, get off the fucking high horse and realize people are individuals and stereotypes are generally stupid because not everyone is the fucking same. You could throw around similar bullshit stereotypes around for ANY group of people and all that accomplishes is making you look like an ignorant bigot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8990267 -

I'll never understand why SO MANY people on Shroomery complain about hippies when Christians are 1,000,000 time worse.

I fucking hate Christians.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8990439 -

LOL.   


christians are not that bad.  only the stupid ones. 

same with hippies


/endthread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8990637 -

Anonymous #12 said:
LOL.   


christians are not that bad.  only the stupid ones. 

same with hippies


/endthread



In order to be a Christian you must be stupid to begin with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8990649 -

the hippies i know have jobs, are intelligent, and all follow the leave no trace mantra at any of our outdoor gatherings. but thats not even important anyway, whats important is that these people are the coolest bunch of motherfuckers to share a dancefloor with any day!

:flowerchild:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8990665 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Cartman says it best.  I don't remember his exact quote but it's something like this, "They talk about changing the world but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad".

I am forced to associate with these motherfuckers who have every brain cell layered in coating after coating of THC.

They listen to garbage jam band bullshit which involves someone dicking around on a guitar for hours on end.

They speak of idealist bullshit like "Why do we need money?  We should all just share and live as one."

They are fundamentally naive about human nature and think they are profound.

None of them want to get a job.  They speak nonsense about how they don't want to contribute to a capitalist greed based society yet they do nothing but smoke pot in their mom's basement and live only for their own pleasure, getting high 24/7.

If you hate America and capitalism so much, why don't you and your hippie friends go buy a few acres of land, grow your own crops and be self-sustaining?

None of them do this.  They bitch about America and modern life yet still enjoy things like the internet, plumbing, medicine, etc.  They are just as much consumers as everyone else.

Fuck these stupid hippie retards!



I just think that you found out a Hippie is Fucking ur old lady...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8990678 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #12 said:
LOL.   


christians are not that bad.  only the stupid ones. 

same with hippies


/endthread



In order to be a Christian you must be stupid to begin with.



Ur a Dumb Fuck...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate hippies! [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8990731 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #12 said:
LOL.   


christians are not that bad.  only the stupid ones. 

same with hippies


/endthread



In order to be a Christian you must be stupid to begin with.



Ur a Dumb Fuck...



why, because he's saying something true?
christians are fucking idiots, get over it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mario, nudity, pot, mushrooms Anonymous 449 12 10/28/08 09:51 AM
by Anonymous
* My roommate doesn't wash his hands after #2, should I be afraid?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 780 25 12/14/13 12:03 AM
by Anonymous
* How do you feel about Cognitive_Shift?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
Anonymous 6,509 300 10/28/09 03:12 PM
by Anonymous
* Poid's debate and philosphy tactics.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,598 66 01/15/10 08:50 AM
by Anonymous
* thank god for abortion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,234 78 12/11/09 12:10 AM
by Anonymous
* Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? Anonymous 993 17 03/19/10 07:00 PM
by Anonymous
* i hate salvia
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 801 25 10/05/10 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* Military
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 3,365 100 08/08/08 12:51 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,214 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.