Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him?
    #12220226 -

I hate the way he stops and starts and stops and starts when he speaks.

I hate the way he moves his fuckin hands around when he tries to talk.

And I REALLY hate that he thinks that he can act!

If I could go 5min in a steel cage with anyone in the world, past or present, I would choose that annoying bastard!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12220259 -

Who is Jeff Goldblum?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12220392 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Who is Jeff Goldblum?




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12220725 -

Why would you make fun of me? I made Jurassic park legendary at the box office. Sam Neill and Laura Dern were great, but people didn't come back over and over again to see them. I was the attraction. Well maybe right after the pretty dinosaurs you all came to look at like mind boggled little children. My acting is brilliant, how dare you judge ME when you know nothing about being a actor. You wouldn't last a day. I AM JEFF GOLDBLUM AND I AM YOUR BETTER!

-The Fly was my masterpiece and your just jealous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12220747 -



:philkensebben:

Edited by Anonymous (03/17/10 08:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12220898 -

what!?


Jeff Goldblum is a master of his craft, and probably one cool dude IRL.

I see no reason to hate him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12221199 -

OHGOD


that chick has a nice ass.  i should be a bigshot movie star and upload virii to aliens on a mac.  I THOUGHT MACS COULDN'T GET VIRUSES, APPARENTLY MACS ARE JUST THE FUCKING TYPHOID MARY OF COMPUTERS!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12221219 -

Anonymous #5 said:
what!?


Jeff Goldblum is a master of his craft, and probably one cool dude IRL.

I see no reason to hate him.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12221360 -

op is def a fag jew probably a spic too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12221616 -

"And here I am uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh talking to myself.  That's chaos theory."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12221640 -

"Im scared"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12222121 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
Who is Jeff Goldblum?







:rofl2:  :ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12222569 -

Anonymous #9 said:
"And here I am uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh talking to myself.  That's chaos theory."



when he does that uhhhhhh shit and starts doin that fuckin hand jive, it just makes me wanna shoot him in the face with a chicken gun!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12222844 -

Anonymous #8 said:
op is def a fag jew probably a spic too



if yer talkin about me, I'm a red blooded American of Nordic decent, so you can fuck yourself with a pair of scissors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12223404 -

OP doesnt like jews
:hitler:
not cool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12224635 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I hate the way he stops and starts and stops and starts when he speaks.

I hate the way he moves his fuckin hands around when he tries to talk.

And I REALLY hate that he thinks that he can act!

If I could go 5min in a steel cage with anyone in the world, past or present, I would choose that annoying bastard!



lol someone you've never met and who has no influence on your life irritates you this much.

i have a remedy for you, it is: shut the fuck up and get over it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12226367 -

bottom line.

jurassic park and independence day are two of the greatest films ever to grace this earth. this fact alone absolves jeff of any previous wrongdoing


/endthread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeff Goldblum - Why do YOU hate him? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12233261 -

:bitchsmack:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* people who like DXM...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,202 36 07/20/09 07:59 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
993 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 50 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 16 queries.