Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sneeze Count
    #8944494 -

When i sneeze its usually a loud once, or a quick less intense back to back sneeze.  But other people sneeze sometimes 10 times in a row.  Anyone know much about sneezing?


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8944509 -

I always sneeze two times in a row. My dads sneezes sound like little coughs and he does like ten in a row. Its pretty annoying.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: skunkape]
    #8944518 -

skunkape said:
My dads sneezes sound like little coughs and he does like ten in a row.



:wtf:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: skunkape]
    #8944519 -

I'm one BIG one, followed by a smaller one... 99% of the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8944548 -

After whiting-out on a waterfall bong hit of weed once, I ended up consecutively sneezing about once every twenty seconds for the entire rest of the day.

Dunno if I was just allergic to that strain, or what, but every sneeze felt orgasmic.  :lol:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: deCypher]
    #8944655 -

.


--------------------
Solar System Necklace and MESCALINE NECKLACE Click here if you want one!

Edited by JohnAdams (03/18/09 04:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: JohnAdams]
    #8944670 -

I used to have sneezing fits that would last up to 15 or 20 minutes. Now, I use some anti-allergic medication and I regularly clean up the house :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8944682 -

I usually have them in pairs.  I have a friend that always seems to get them in strings of ten or twelve.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8944698 -

My buddy goes on a sneezing rampage after eating a nice, hearty meal... It's odd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8944704 -

Ive never sneezed only once.
Always AT LEAST twice. Haha @ sneezing for the rest of the day. That would be annoying as shit.

"HEY SHUT UP DUDE WTF! GO TAKE A CLARITIN!"


--------------------
Fuck Meth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: alphapacifist]
    #8944734 -

for me its always either 3 or 5 times. never more or less.  wierd.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8944865 -

I rarely sneeze more than once, ya'll are weird.


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8944927 -

I always sneeze 3 times in a row, sometimes 4 but that's rare.

My dad sneezes 3 times too but he kind of sounds like he's screaming and sneezing at the same time... It's deafening.

I had a girlfriend that would sneeze every time she went from shade to bright light.

Another friend sneezes once every time she eats something mint flavored.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: Gumby]
    #8944951 -

sneezing feels good

i welcome the occasion


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: anyone420]
    #8945159 -

When my allergies kick in around June, I can sneeze 30+ times in a row.  Loud, powerful sneezes.  It really really sucks.


--------------------


I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: anyone420]
    #8945246 -

anyone420 said:
sneezing feels good

i welcome the occasion



I don't know about that. I've had a freakin cold for over two weeks now and let me tell ya- sneezin ain't nothing to sneeze at! And my ribs hurt from coughing.

I seem to sneeze about 3-4 times in a row and I think my record is like six.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: Gumby]
    #8945307 -

Gumby said:
I always sneeze 3 times in a row, sometimes 4 but that's rare.

My dad sneezes 3 times too but he kind of sounds like he's screaming and sneezing at the same time... It's deafening.

I had a girlfriend that would sneeze every time she went from shade to bright light.

Another friend sneezes once every time she eats something mint flavored. 



how fucking wierd.  my dad sneezes like that too, and i sneeze when stepping into the sun(most of the time).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: zorbman]
    #8945314 -

zorbman said:
anyone420 said:
sneezing feels good

i welcome the occasion



I don't know about that. I've had a freakin cold for over two weeks now and let me tell ya- sneezin ain't nothing to sneeze at! And my ribs hurt from coughing.

I seem to sneeze about 3-4 times in a row and I think my record is like six.



if its just a random sneeze, i love it.  if its allergies, i hate it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8945464 -

the worst alergy like sickness ive ever gotten is a stuffy nose, or a headache if that counts.  i don't get sick.  Good immune system i guess.


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sneeze Count [Re: anyone420]
    #8945557 -

i dont get sick either, i just get itchy nose(which leads to lots of sneezing) and overactive tearducts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yeah alergies Anonymous 536 5 05/11/04 11:25 PM
by browndustin
* Allergies blow! trendalM 1,763 15 07/04/05 05:32 PM
by trendal
* Anyone else having shittastic allergy problems right now?
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 4,115 34 08/18/08 07:53 PM
by adamgnome
* Pet Allergies? NewbieS 327 5 12/15/09 12:03 AM
by Maurer
* Fuckin Allergies MAN!!!! AmericanPsycho 1,479 15 05/02/09 12:40 PM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* *DELETED* johnnyrad 1,952 16 01/10/09 11:37 PM
by Gumby
* How do you treat your allergies? Need Help!
( 1 2 all )
jazzillion 4,689 31 06/24/08 08:54 PM
by FunGuyFan
* sneezing after sex? rubixcubies 1,268 13 10/20/06 06:36 PM
by TheSlapnCapn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
833 topic views. 1 members, 31 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.