Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
censored sesame street
    #8940476 -



--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: censored sesame street [Re: fee]
    #8940680 -

I have to remind you although that was disturbing todays letter is 3 as in i smoked 3 joints today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: censored sesame street [Re: Konyap]
    #8940820 -

aiyobro said:
todays letter is 3 as in i smoked 3 joints today.



letter is 3 huh?

weird I would have thought that was a number


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: censored sesame street [Re: fee]
    #8940931 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sesame Street is on!! Tasty_Smurf_House 825 5 07/22/04 07:48 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* Cutting the budget from Sesame Street? Krishna 853 5 06/21/05 09:03 AM
by Skunk420
* Night of The Living Dead in 30 seconds re-enacted by bunnies Jellric 1,235 11 04/28/06 10:10 PM
by BLAST_420
* sesame streets........ JiggleThaHandle 400 1 11/14/06 02:47 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* The Censoring of Bill Hicks! (Re-post?) Gomp 486 4 02/21/07 02:34 PM
by supercollider
* Scary, horrible, or disturbing, dreams, POST YOUR NIGHTMARES!!! (Yay!! :) ) Psilocybeingzz 2,788 13 02/06/07 05:47 PM
by peepeepottypants
* Regga street party in the slums of Tel-aviv Simisu 1,215 9 07/22/06 04:14 PM
by Asante
* I can't roll a joint.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,659 83 08/04/05 02:07 PM
by mikeytwice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
407 topic views. 7 members, 40 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.