For about the last month, I've had problems getting/staying hard. I think it may just be that I've been kind of sad/indifferent about things lately, since me and my girlfriend broke up... but we broke up about 6 months ago. My wiener worked fine ever since we broke up until a month ago, so I don't know why it just started.
Now, when I look at porn, I feel almost nothing. I can rub myself and beat off if I want, but I just don't really feel the desire to. This has never happened before, because I have always had a very high sex drive. When I had sex about a month ago, with an OK chick, I had a hard time keeping it up to get my condom on.
I wake up with about a 3/4 chubby, but it used to be much harder in the morning, and if I rubbed it or gave it attention it popped right up. Now I have to beg it to. I also work out a couple days a week, I eat fairly healthy, and I work and go to school. My sleep schedule is not the best, so I've been trying to work on that.
I can definitely sympathize with the OP, this is not a fun problem to have.
Should I see a doctor to get my testosterone levels checked? Has anyone else had problems like this? Did it go away?
|