Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: palin speeches [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8936363 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Coaster said:
its not like hes uber smart
nope




we know... we've seen the videos



Seen but not watched obviously


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8936374 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Coaster said:
its not like hes uber smart
nope




we know... we've seen the videos



ya and uve seen his grades and compared them to mccain too right


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #8936385 -

Gastronomicus said:
A.) Obama has experience on a national level.




I read the book... curious george goes to washington


Quote:
B.) Obama is intelligent, well spoken, and well educated.



yeah... if you say so.



the man cant even write his own speeches


Quote:
Look folks, we've had 8 years of an uneducated jackass as president, lets not repeat that.



so an educated idiot is better?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Coaster]
    #8936410 -

Coaster said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Coaster said:
its not like hes uber smart
nope




we know... we've seen the videos



ya and uve seen his grades and compared them to mccain too right



I wonder who else did pooprly in school...
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2004/06/23/1115185.htm?site=science/greatmomentsinscience

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8936425 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Gastronomicus said:
A.) Obama has experience on a national level.



I read the book... curious george goes to washington




Nice monkey joke cracka


Quote:
B.) Obama is intelligent, well spoken, and well educated.



Quote:
yeah... if you say so.



the man cant even write his own speeches



See, that makes you a liar, just like John McCain. Obama writes his own speeches

John McCain and Sarah Palin do not.


Quote:
Look folks, we've had 8 years of an uneducated jackass as president, lets not repeat that.



Quote:
so an educated idiot is better?



Well if you want brass tax then yes, I'd say so. But Barack is no idiot.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8936446 -

Einstein would rise as a vengeful zombie and slaughter the living endlessly if he knew you had just compared him to McCain.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #8936448 -

Quote:
Gastronomicus said:
the man cant even write his own speeches



See, that makes you a liar, just like John McCain. Obama writes his own speeches

John McCain and Sarah Palin do not.





hahahaha.... does he now...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8936464 -

Don't be thick now, I assume your mama raised you better then that. That is called an allusion. This is when someone giving a speech, or writing a book, or playing a song, or whatever, uses elements of another speech or book or song or whatever to invoke the original speaker. That's not "not writing his own speech." Now this place is for intelligent debate, let's try to keep it that way shall we?


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8936481 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Coaster said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Coaster said:
its not like hes uber smart
nope




we know... we've seen the videos



ya and uve seen his grades and compared them to mccain too right



I wonder who else did pooprly in school...
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2004/06/23/1115185.htm?site=science/greatmomentsinscience



einstein failed school
mccain failed school
einstein was a genius
ergo mccain is a genius :rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #8936487 -

plagiarism is a sign of intelligence?

oh yeah, I guess that's why he brought biden in, he
was smart enough to plagiarizer a speech as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8936495 -

Prisoner#1 said:
plagiarism is a sign of intelligence?

oh yeah, I guess that's why he brought biden in, he
was smart enough to plagiarizer a speech as well



It's not plagiarism. If you'd like to talk plagiarism watch this.




--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Coaster]
    #8936496 -

Coaster said:
einstein failed school
mccain failed school
einstein was a genius
ergo mccain is a genius :rolleyes:




you're the one that brought grades in, I was simply making a comparison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #8936512 -

Gastronomicus said:
Prisoner#1 said:
plagiarism is a sign of intelligence?

oh yeah, I guess that's why he brought biden in, he
was smart enough to plagiarizer a speech as well



It's not plagiarism. If you'd like to talk plagiarism watch this.





wouldnt that also be alluding to another speech?

I guess he's a great speech writer afterall


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8936546 -

Quote:
Governor Patrick later rebuffed this accusation, stating, "I am neither surprised nor troubled that he used the words. I asked him to use of my own."




--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #8936614 -

sure lends credence to 'obama writes his own speeches, obama is intelligent'


I wonder if malcom X gave him permission too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8936616 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Coaster said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Coaster said:
its not like hes uber smart
nope




we know... we've seen the videos



ya and uve seen his grades and compared them to mccain too right



I wonder who else did pooprly in school...
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2004/06/23/1115185.htm?site=science/greatmomentsinscience



Didn't it take like 5 years for Palin to get a Journalism degree? :lol:


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #8936626 -

was she a full time student?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8936629 -

IMO Deval and Denzel sound much better saying the words than Obama!


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: lonestar2004]
    #8936640 -

Quote:
Didn't it take like 5 years for Palin to get a Journalism degree?:lol:



Yes

Quote:
was she a full time student?



Yes


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: palin speeches [Re: lonestar2004]
    #8936649 -

I like Dre and Snoop myself.


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Recent Gore speech
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Edame 4,294 66 08/11/03 09:18 PM
by pattern
* Bush's speech to the UN LordMorham 1,627 12 09/17/02 09:31 AM
by MortMtroN
* senate floor speech... Yoschie99 673 5 02/13/03 06:33 AM
by neuro
* McCain chooses Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin for V.P.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Azen 14,633 298 09/01/08 09:00 PM
by Gastronomicus
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
AnonymousRabbit 2,808 40 09/03/08 03:56 PM
by AnonymousRabbit
* Free speech falls prey to 'human rights'
( 1 2 all )
wingnutx 2,987 35 08/19/03 07:18 AM
by shakta
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
AnonymousRabbit 4,606 57 09/02/08 05:51 PM
by EntheogenicPeace
* Palin Nazi Sympathizer lonestar2004 1,951 7 08/30/08 05:50 PM
by lonestar2004

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,687 topic views. 5 members, 1 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.