Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fucking malware
    #8929528 -

Somehow Anti Virus 2009 got installed on my computer. Anyone know how to remove this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking malware [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #8929608 -

reformat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking malware [Re: altershroom]
    #8929648 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking malware [Re: altershroom]
    #8929662 -

:woot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking malware [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #8929696 -

http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/tools/security_tools/housecall

Works like a charm. Catches stuff Nod32 doesn't.


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking malware [Re: misos]
    #8930054 -

http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html

worked for me on antivirus 2008 when i couldn't find anything else to remove it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking malware [Re: anominis]
    #8930091 -

Antivirus 2008..? What anitivirus program is that? Or is it just calle dantivirus 2008? I recommend Nod32. It catches most everything and is highly recommended by computer techs in my area. Portland, Or. You should be able to DL it off mininova, tpb, or demonoid, if you are registered.. like me.:grin: Trust me, trend micro finds anything that is on your pc that shouldn't be there. It's a free plugin or browser based internet scan. Totally legit and very accurate. Be prepared to wait if you have a lot of stuff on you HDD.


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking malware [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #8931927 -

vigilant_mind said:
Somehow Anti Virus 2009 got installed on my computer. Anyone know how to remove this?



i found no adware to work well, i just use the scan feature, but then remove stuff myself.

often it is tricky, but i can pull shit out of the registry.

spybot search and destroy works great too.


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking malware [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #8932189 -

lol my bro got owned by this virus a few hours ago too, its fucking gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking malware [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #8932239 -

I owned a killer virus a few weeks ago. I almost threw in the towel and took the rusty sledge to my drive.

It's a matter of principle - do I let some dbag pwn me with his little virus? I gave it a few more tries and managed to destroy the fucker once I got back into my system. The BIOS appeared to be rearranged - it was trying to find some phantom drive to boot the PC and I got the dreaded "Master Book Disk error" msg. What the fuck is that? How is that even possible?

Most difficult virus I've seen since my old Packard Bell, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Free Malware Remover? BuddahKillah 816 4 10/31/06 09:45 AM
by Phive_Sicks
* FACEBOOK Malware problems Syle 811 4 05/24/08 02:53 AM
by Seuss
* Whats the best anti- spyware/malware/adware anti-suckware around, that is free to download and use? AsanteM 913 13 01/04/10 11:19 AM
by demiu5
* Malware help =( 40oz 2,160 9 08/21/07 10:05 AM
by Its Pat
* good anti-malware,spyware,shitware shit Grav 740 1 12/29/08 09:28 PM
by Shroomism
* Microsoft uses Halo 2 to fuck chipped consoles
( 1 2 all )
OJK 5,643 33 11/13/04 03:56 PM
by Thor
* For fuck's sake have some decency people
( 1 2 3 all )
ld50negative1 4,625 44 07/19/04 11:54 PM
by 40oz
* I Fucking Hate Pot Haters
( 1 2 3 all )
starfire_xes 2,937 45 04/26/18 09:02 AM
by SpectateSwamp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
666 topic views. 6 members, 77 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.