Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
EDIT* Introduction complete, I'm making a web show. Looking for music, and suggestions)
    #8903402 -

Hi I'm going to be producing a news and entertainment show that focuses on psychoactive drugs, medical news, and culture.

I've been gathering millions of stories(and references) making videos, arranging interviews, taping events, and various speakers.

I'm getting really close to releasing the first episode, but I would like to ask three things of the pub.

1.What kind of information about soft drugs would you like to see presented more often(in the media)-Do you mind the discussion of hard drugs and harm reduction issues(this will be part of the show)

2.What "trippy", pleasant, or enjoyable background music would you suggest? If you can post an instrumental track right on this thread it would be very much appreciated.

Much of the music will be stuff like Mogwai, Shpongle, and so on.

:sun: Stuff that's nice, but doesn't steal all the attention. (Also, we will be making many pro-legalization spots for YouTube and elsewhere, so any instumental tracks you have to offer are very much appreciated. )


3. Mods...? Did you Ban me the last time I posted this first question?
Weeks ago???? Please understand, WE, are not looking to break rules, or make "puppets" ? :confused:

I have a friend with a shroomery account, but this is a group effort. We can't all afford individual IP's! :wink: ATM! And he has a nice computer, HD cam, and all the software.

So please, if you did ban me last time,  this time contact me instead.
I'm not a "puppet" or whatever the fuck that one guy called me last time. I'm an individual. Working with 3 other guys to make this show happen.



Ok....

And any advice or ideas that don't fit neatly into those three questions are also appreciated.
The first episode will be out in a month at the most. But we will be doing all sorts of spots, and combating anti-drug nonsense constantly.

:grin:THANKS!!!

Edited by PsychoactiveNews (09/10/08 01:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: PsychoactiveNews]
    #8903440 -

:goatse:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #8903546 -

So you would like information about keeping your but thole clean for drug suppository insertions?

Fabulous. I'll put it on the list!  :smirk:

Thanks Matt!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: PsychoactiveNews]
    #8903551 -

Spectacular! :awesome:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #8903605 -

I read that as speculum :lol:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: PsychoactiveNews]
    #8903606 -
Log in to view attachment

Light trippy background music.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: jewunit]
    #8903631 -

Thanks! :lol:

Wow.

I sure am glad I didn't open with.....
:nerd: Now guys... I only expect, and only want, serious responses.
Please no funny stuff dudes. Thanks guys!.....DER!
A nigga woulda' been raped!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: jewunit]
    #8903637 -

Boards of Canada - Satellite Anthem Icarus is my favorite. But any song by them is bombtastic.

http://www.myspace.com/abeautifulplace


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: PsychoactiveNews]
    #8903651 -

Check out my first 3 uploads in this thread. CLICKY


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: thekwazz]
    #8903675 -

Thanks. Love your avatar BTW, I wish it wasn't such an accurate portrayal however.... Anyway, thanks!!

I keep hearing about boards of Canada.
Maybe it's time I finally check em out.
Right after Weeds, and Dexter I'll check out more then just this song.

And of course, I'll  :stoner: well before hand. :laugh:

THANKS!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: PsychoactiveNews]
    #8903996 -

Yeeep. Good luck, keep us in the loop.


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: PsychoactiveNews]
    #8904009 -

I think veggie is good at psychoactive news, and some other person, I think bored stiff? or something.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: aDoS]
    #8904178 -

Veggie is awesome, and I like the shroomery news service,

BUT, I am collecting millions of links, videos(that I shoot) video clips, interviews, scientific studies(thanks MAPS.org!!! :grin:) and a million other things on my own.

That being said reading through the stuff veggie posts is quite enjoyable for me. Veggie has nothing but my respect :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: thekwazz]
    #8904180 -

Will do. And if you have any other song ideas don't hesitate to post them.

Again, thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: PsychoactiveNews]
    #8904333 -
Log in to view attachment

heres some music...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: Platinum]
    #8904339 -
Log in to view attachment

and another

they are remixes of pink floyd

Edited by Platinum (09/09/08 09:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: Platinum]
    #8904344 -

Thanks for the track!
And don't be afraid to give story ideas guys!!!
Although I have millions so far.

ToTheSummit said:
Check out my first 3 uploads in this thread. CLICKY



Thanks. I grabbed all three of those tracks.

(And I just figured out how to respond to multiple people at once,...I'm so proud :lol: )

Edited by PsychoactiveNews (09/09/08 09:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: Platinum]
    #8904372 -

ya bro. Wow.:shocked:
I was like WTF, this is pink floyd....
No wait it's not. WTF.
Then my GF said yes it is, they just changed it.
Then I turned it off for now.

But wow. The Hey You remix. WOW.
That shit is fucking neat.

THANKS!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: PsychoactiveNews]
    #8904402 -

ya man np... its from the album "A Saucerful of Pink" - couldn't find a torrent of it or anything but a coworker had it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just joined......AGAIN(Looking for advice, and making an introduction) [Re: Platinum]
    #8904409 -

I bet demonoid has it. I'll grab the whole thing. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ordered off the dark web... Codeinecowboy 990 18 03/06/18 12:07 PM
by Not Responding
* Do homeless people make cities more dangerous?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Patlal 2,841 64 03/08/18 04:08 PM
by BANANA.MAN
* Good sites to download music Ripple 1,844 13 02/28/03 04:00 PM
by rommstein2001
* Someone should make "harmless?" parody pictures
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 7,451 41 04/22/03 10:49 AM
by Learyfan
* what kinda music do yall suckaz like!?
( 1 2 all )
ROLLIN ball 5,610 25 12/01/02 09:46 PM
by Superunknown
* So you'd like to ... Understand Psychedelic Music? Roger_irrelevant 1,356 8 02/10/03 07:15 PM
by Smack31
* MUSIC??? ROLLIN ball 2,307 11 11/13/02 10:36 PM
by Phluck
* Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST vatoloco 869 3 12/05/02 10:47 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,463 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.