Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain...
    #8844243 -

I just smoked a clove cigarette at night while gazing pensively into the rainy distance and wearing a Nine Inch Nails t-shirt.

Does this make me emo? :lol:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: deCypher]
    #8844260 -

postgoth


--------------------

The problem with kids these days is that they just don't respect drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: natehimself]
    #8844266 -

I think its more of an art fag thing


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: drok]
    #8844327 -

i used to triple shotgun cloves
and now my lungs r dead


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: Coaster]
    #8844343 -

Err, you had someone simultaneously smoke 3 cloves and then shotgun the smoke to you? :eek:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: deCypher]
    #8844547 -

The Cypher said:
I just smoked a clove cigarette at night while gazing pensively into the rainy distance and wearing a Nine Inch Nails t-shirt.

Does this make me emo? :lol:



epic and thoughtful, in my book.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: deCypher]
    #8844554 -

Now go read Camus.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8844567 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Now go read Camus.



:grin: Now I know what I was missing... shame I don't have my copy of The Stranger on me.  Will Sartre suffice?


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: deCypher]
    #8844601 -

The Cypher said:
Err, you had someone simultaneously smoke 3 cloves and then shotgun the smoke to you? :eek:



no i take a hit, blow it into my gfs lungs, then she blows it bak 2 me, then i bak  2 her
and then we switch


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: Coaster]
    #8844617 -

Why the fuck would you do that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: Lego]
    #8844624 -

cuz i was a stupid candykid freshman for a lil while
but i grew out of that phase real fast
now im a senior candykid :vaped:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: deCypher]
    #8844715 -

No, but it probably makes you smell a lot like clove cigarettes. Smoking in rain makes you stanky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: Gumby]
    #8845274 -

rain is wonderful
cleans the air

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8845333 -

CptnGarden said:
rain is wonderful
cleans the air



how amazing does freshly rained air smell?


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: deCypher]
    #8845436 -

The Cypher said:
I just smoked a clove cigarette at night while gazing pensively into the rainy distance and wearing a Nine Inch Nails t-shirt.

Does this make me emo? :lol:



No, but it does make you me about 10 years ago.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: Syle]
    #8845453 -

theres no word for it
water is life

thats all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just smoked a clove cigarette in the rain... [Re: deCypher]
    #8845552 -

The Cypher said:
I just smoked a clove cigarette at night while gazing pensively into the rainy distance and wearing a Nine Inch Nails t-shirt.

Does this make me emo? :lol:



LOL! No, it doesn't. Tortured goth artsy though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cloves Chazzersize 1,836 18 02/26/04 07:20 AM
by NostraTaurus
* Poll: How many people smoke cigerettes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,544 39 05/17/04 11:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* American vs Canadian cigarettes
( 1 2 all )
Meph 7,363 27 07/11/20 02:25 PM
by Asante
* Do you smoke Cigarettes?
( 1 2 3 all )
Red 6,850 46 09/07/04 06:36 PM
by Delyrium
* Do you Smoke Ciggarettes?
( 1 2 all )
sui 3,932 27 12/04/04 07:23 PM
by Skunk420
* Quitting Smoking
( 1 2 all )
JustSomeGuy 4,435 20 07/23/16 08:38 AM
by Buddy Boy
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,815 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* OneMoreRobot
( 1 2 3 all )
Redstorm 2,889 54 06/08/05 05:36 PM
by In(di)go

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,653 topic views. 4 members, 29 guests and 59 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.