Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8809846 -

Somewhere tropical.  I was thinking Hawaii or either Peru or Brazil in South America.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8810037 -

blewmeanie said:
Lndrydusting said:
could be a good idea! I mean some people make lots of money on super simple shit! Hey there is always a yard sale... wont make much money but its  something right?



A friend of mine works 3rd shift in a gas station, and he got sick of all the people asking him for matches so he started selling match books with his own face printed on them.

Brilliant!





which store??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: zSDMF]
    #8811135 -

The kangaroo on 20th ave.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: MOTH]
    #8811158 -

A way to build your credit: If there's a les schwab around you, and you have a car, go in and get some work done, pay it off. My credit score is about 740-770, depending on the time of year and I am only 23. I have credit worthiness of over 15K. Not much, but, not a little. Plus I bought my own car last year at the age of 22 at like 3.5%. Credit is a bitch. DON'T GET SUCKED INTO CREDIT CARDS TOO DEEP! I just got a 4500 credit card to consolidate my debt. The glories of not having a job. As for actually taking out a loan, not likely. Your bank will most likely scoff at you, as will a lot of credit unions, at least in my experience. Good luck. it's all a catch22.


--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8811254 -

blewmeanie said:
The kangaroo on 20th ave.



hahahahaha does he work tonite?  ima get one of those packs of matches god damnit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: zSDMF]
    #8811281 -

I think so, I know he was working last night. Just look for the skinny pissed off white guy who looks like hes about to choke the life out of all the ghetto bastards around him.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8811317 -

im probably gonnaf ind my way to gainesville sometime tonite, so i'll make sure to buy some po'ts and bum some matches

and post pic results ^__^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: zSDMF]
    #8811345 -

are there some gainesvillians here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: themange]
    #8811349 -

sadly


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: themange]
    #8811350 -

there's a lot of people from alachua county around here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: zSDMF]
    #8811359 -

well we should fucking collaborate and make some money.

that is: if you faggots actually make money still.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: themange]
    #8811362 -

All you can eat taco bar


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: themange]
    #8811364 -

where do you live exactly?  the city limits or what?  i'm always down for stacking, with fey around we're getting rained out tomorrow im sure again.  i need to grind doin somethin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8811369 -

blewmeanie said:
All you can eat taco bar



chipotle or el indio NOOB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: zSDMF]
    #8811375 -

on the west side of fl. but i know some GV's

pm me if you want.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: zSDMF]
    #8811394 -

zSDMF said:
blewmeanie said:
All you can eat taco bar



chipotle or el indio NOOB



All you can eat taco bar!

Think szechuan panda but with tacos, and hammocks.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8811397 -

this is in gainesville?? where

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: zSDMF]
    #8811401 -

no, but there should be one.

Its another idea from the matchbook guy.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8811406 -

well until he prevails i will continue to enjoy el indio and chipotle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: zSDMF]
    #8811873 -

i was born in gainseville


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How to piss off credit card companies DNKYD 2,551 12 09/01/05 09:41 PM
by ssjwizard
* no pay back of student loan questions.... RemainRandom50 795 9 11/04/08 06:37 AM
by Brainiac
* Oddity in my credit report DNKYD 626 2 12/19/05 09:10 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Can you take out a loan from your bank to buy drugs?
( 1 2 all )
JunkFood 2,493 27 09/04/07 09:33 PM
by Gastronomicus
* Semi-bank Robbery? SneezingPenis 1,820 19 03/06/05 01:54 PM
by SneezingPenis
* How can I build some credit? LayYouIn 767 15 12/15/07 09:44 PM
by LayYouIn
* USA people, get your credit started while you are young.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theuser 6,631 60 03/15/07 12:43 PM
by Cowgold
* Getting an auto loan. NewbieS 597 11 03/18/09 10:10 PM
by WoodsCall

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,818 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.