Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8807533 -

I could be hot if I wanted to.  I'd just have to shave my legs and maybe do a few other alterations. 

But I'm happy the way I am, so screw that idea. 

But enough of this.  I am just trying to get a loan and I'd prefer not to suck dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8807562 -

Its really hard to get a loan with bad credit. I'm currently residing in shit creek due to some odd situations (moved somewhere with bad economy, mom died and lost my job, out of work for two months) but I can't get a loan from a bank because of bad credit and I can't go to a debt consolidation place because I only have like $3,000 in debt. . .  A loan with collateral maybe your best bet... but only if you have something to offer as collateral (my problem).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8807598 -

My debt is only about at most $1200

What will they take as collateral?  My soul?  :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: MOTH]
    #8808060 -

cart title ... computer... jewlery if you have any. . . playstation or such... You know things that are worth something. In most cases (except car title) you don't need to actually give them the items up for collateral.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8808066 -

Without a job, you wont be getting a loan......at least not from any kind of baking institution.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8808086 -

Im not saying banking... those quick loan places gave my parents a loan on collateral with a title from a shit car, a computer we didn't still have and something else they never saw!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8808099 -

blewmeanie said:
Without a job, you wont be getting a loan......at least not from any kind of baking institution.



Baking???? I know you meant banking but I've sooo got pot on the brain!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8808110 -

Lndrydusting said:
blewmeanie said:
Without a job, you wont be getting a loan......at least not from any kind of baking institution.



Baking???? I know you meant banking but I've sooo got pot on the brain!



I meant baking :stoner: damn cookies would be nice right about now.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8808138 -

blewmeanie said:
Without a job, you wont be getting a loan......at least not from any kind of baking institution.



I work full time, so that's no issue...

I own nothing of value, however.  I could always sell a kidney I suppose.  (would anyone purchase one?)

or maybe a 'donor egg.' 

(now I'm just flying by the seat of my pants :tongue: )

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: MOTH]
    #8808252 -

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be thee."

There's A LOT of truth to that saying.  If there's any way at all you can save up money in advance to pay for your travel expenses or whatever, that really is the way to go.  Can you get a second job or something?  If you just want to build up your credit score, get a credit card or two, make small charges on them, and pay them off every month.

If you keep getting denied, you should get a copy of your credit report (any lender who denies you a loan or credit card is legally obligated to provide you a copy upon request) and see whats going on.  If you have derogatory items on there, contact the creditor(s) and try to get them cleared up.

But really, avoid debt like the plague.  I'm in it deep now, and I really regret not being wiser about it when I was younger.  Oh well, live and learn, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: mofo]
    #8808263 -

Thanks for the advice. 

I am not opposed to working a second job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: MOTH]
    #8808293 -

You could always try highway robbery.......its been working pretty well for the federal reserve for years now.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8808375 -

blewmeanie said:
Lndrydusting said:
blewmeanie said:
Without a job, you wont be getting a loan......at least not from any kind of baking institution.



Baking???? I know you meant banking but I've sooo got pot on the brain!



I meant baking :stoner: damn cookies would be nice right about now.



Like cookies or special cookies???? or brownies...hmmmmm Only gone that route once but mmmmm damn those were good!

So essentially are you telling Moth to have a bake sale????


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8808397 -

Lndrydusting said:
blewmeanie said:
Lndrydusting said:
blewmeanie said:
Without a job, you wont be getting a loan......at least not from any kind of baking institution.



Baking???? I know you meant banking but I've sooo got pot on the brain!



I meant baking :stoner: damn cookies would be nice right about now.



Like cookies or special cookies???? or brownies...hmmmmm Only gone that route once but mmmmm damn those were good!

So essentially are you telling Moth to have a bake sale????



I've thought about setting up a raw juice bar before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: MOTH]
    #8808416 -

could be a good idea! I mean some people make lots of money on super simple shit! Hey there is always a yard sale... wont make much money but its  something right?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: MOTH]
    #8808420 -

Ok here it is, Ive got the greatest idea ever for a restaurant, and you can have it to do what you want with. Just don't forget who gave you the idea.


Are you ready............





































All you can eat taco bar! :mypleasure:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8808442 -

Wouldn't want to steal your idea, man.  :grin:

Dreamer987 once told me that he had a dream of going to Amsterdam and opening up a bed and breakfast where you could eat tacos, smoke pot, and lay in hammocks. 

RIP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8808450 -

Lndrydusting said:
could be a good idea! I mean some people make lots of money on super simple shit! Hey there is always a yard sale... wont make much money but its  something right?



A friend of mine works 3rd shift in a gas station, and he got sick of all the people asking him for matches so he started selling match books with his own face printed on them.

Brilliant!



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8808520 -

I sold duct tape purses when I was in highschool. . .  Yeah back before that became cool! Now you can buy like wallets and shit!


On kind of a funny note... ducktape.com they have a contest every year (complete with pics) that is a couple who make their dress and tux completely out of duct tape! Its kind of amazing since duct tape is a bitch to work with!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I take out a loan? (never done it before; semi-sorry credit though) [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8809694 -

where do you want to move to?


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How to piss off credit card companies DNKYD 2,551 12 09/01/05 09:41 PM
by ssjwizard
* no pay back of student loan questions.... RemainRandom50 795 9 11/04/08 06:37 AM
by Brainiac
* Oddity in my credit report DNKYD 626 2 12/19/05 09:10 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Can you take out a loan from your bank to buy drugs?
( 1 2 all )
JunkFood 2,494 27 09/04/07 09:33 PM
by Gastronomicus
* Semi-bank Robbery? SneezingPenis 1,820 19 03/06/05 01:54 PM
by SneezingPenis
* How can I build some credit? LayYouIn 767 15 12/15/07 09:44 PM
by LayYouIn
* USA people, get your credit started while you are young.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theuser 6,631 60 03/15/07 12:43 PM
by Cowgold
* Getting an auto loan. NewbieS 597 11 03/18/09 10:10 PM
by WoodsCall

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,818 topic views. 4 members, 255 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.