Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Fuck the cancer kids
    #8802877 - 08/20/08 09:00 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I want medical marijuana like right now. where should i start. what state should i move to, what lies do i have to tell, who do i have to extort or threaten to make this happen.
I'm perfectly healthy but come on I want bubble kush perscribed to me and i will do anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Fuck the cancer kids [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8803056 - 08/20/08 09:38 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Move to cali.  Go to a cannadoctor and tell him you have bad insomnia.  Problem solved.  It's called the Coaster solution.

Anonymous #3

#8803482 - 08/20/08 11:09 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I'm perfectly healthy but come on I want bubble hash perscribed to me and i will do anything.

*fixed

Anonymous #4

Re: Fuck the cancer kids [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8803489 - 08/20/08 11:10 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I've heard Indonesia has better pot than Cali, and it's like $5US/Oz. you should move there.

Anonymous #5

#8803521 - 08/20/08 11:17 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Fucking little kids won't solve any of your problems. :shake:

Anonymous #3

Re: Fuck the cancer kids [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8803528 - 08/20/08 11:20 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
I've heard Indonesia has better pot than Cali, and it's like $5US/Oz. you should move there.

until you get arrested

Anonymous #1

#8803571 - 08/20/08 11:31 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Cali sounds good i got family there, how much do one of these cannadoctor visits run usually, do i have to be a good actor or can i show up baked and just ask him to fill up my begging sack.

Anonymous #4

#8803620 - 08/20/08 11:43 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:

until you get arrested

lol at you, noob of teh jokes

Anonymous #1

Re: Fuck the cancer kids [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8803661 - 08/20/08 11:55 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:

until you get arrested

lol at you, noob of teh jokes

What the Fuck?

Anonymous #2

#8803846 - 08/21/08 12:49 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Cali sounds good i got family there, how much do one of these cannadoctor visits run usually, do i have to be a good actor or can i show up baked and just ask him to fill up my begging sack.

Further questions may be directed to the search function.

Anonymous #6

Re: Fuck the cancer kids [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8804195 - 08/21/08 04:51 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Please see all the "Marijuana is not addictive" threads, then return back.  k, thanks!

Anonymous #1

#8805147 - 08/21/08 10:58 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Why are you doushebags trying to play moderator in the anonymous forum, how about you give some useful advice or just shut the fuck up and get off my thread. fagots like you ruin these boards with your fake mod antics.  :fuckyou:  :needdrugs:

Anonymous #2

#8805237 - 08/21/08 11:19 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Not trying to be a mod, I'm just too lazy to type shit that's already been said, so I type snarky shit instead :razz:

Anonymous #7

Re: Fuck the cancer kids [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8806987 - 08/21/08 05:49 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Go to the doctor and ask them for a cannabis card...only specific Dr. 's do it. Ask them for a cannabis card. I'm not sure who you have to pay but I believe it's the Dr. It's either $150 or $200 you have to pay in order for him to give you a prescription to go to the cannabis club and get your card. It's like an ID card and all your information is on that card. You can then legally purchase Medical Cannabis. Although it's quite expensive. You're better off getting the seeds, clones to grow your own then paying $50 an 8th each time.

Anonymous #8

#8807038 - 08/21/08 06:00 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:

until you get arrested

stupid words

What the Fuck?

:strokebeard:

Anonymous #9

Re: Fuck the cancer kids [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8808873 - 08/21/08 11:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:

until you get arrested

stupid words

What the Fuck?

:strokebeard:

Now there's something I can get behind.  Not all these stupid fucking Yankee letters shoved together in some coherent way to communicate with all these confounded internet tubes.

Anonymous #10

Re: Fuck the cancer kids [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8808901 - 08/21/08 11:50 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ok just move to fucking california the answer is very simple

Anonymous #1

#8809282 - 08/22/08 01:39 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

You guys make it seem so simple to obtain the medical marijuana card that it's kinda convinced me to head west. Shit im the OP of the Quit my job thread from 2 weeks ago and the shit my pants in public thread what do i have to lose.Fuck it... Im heading Califoni way.

p.s.
Is it really like the NWA videos i don't wanna fuck around and get brained by a crip.

Anonymous #11

#8810095 - 08/22/08 09:24 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i fucked a cancer kid once... it was awesome.:doggystyle:

she had cervical cancer too... made it feel extra good.

Anonymous #7

#8810717 - 08/22/08 11:41 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
You guys make it seem so simple to obtain the medical marijuana card that it's kinda convinced me to head west. Shit im the OP of the Quit my job thread from 2 weeks ago and the shit my pants in public thread what do i have to lose.Fuck it... Im heading Califoni way.

p.s.
Is it really like the NWA videos i don't wanna fuck around and get brained by a crip.

Don't let anyone punk you or bitch you out, It's the ghetto in most places...Take in your surroundings. Don't act like anythings wrong. Don't act scared or like you have a problem. Just chill. Act like you're mad at something. Craziest white dudes I know will walk straight up to a party of nothing but black people(niggas) and post right next to em and smoke there weed. They wanted to fuck with em but some other dude was all. C'mon niggas these motha fuckas walked up to a huge ass motha fuckn crowd of niggas and they aint scared. Leave em alone. One started shit with my friend he's all...WHAT NIGGA WHAT!? They were holding each other back it was funny.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies