Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: aDoS]
    #8786328 -

yer welcome :omgawesome:


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: Simisu]
    #8786353 -

Thats exactly what I was picturing in my head...
thanks for posting the vid, I got good lolz from it.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8786377 -

HAHA they even had a slow-mo of the finish


--------------------
jesus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: Baeosistine]
    #8786448 -

I mean she was traveling at such a high speed I'm sure some viewers missed it.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8786471 -

yeah and so many other people were walking with her almost getting past and winning


--------------------
jesus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: Baeosistine]
    #8786521 -

its fun to watch the olympics when tripping..

Edited by Skunk420 (08/17/08 12:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: Skunk420]
    #8786646 -

I see a lot of erudite sport people around here. Every single event requires the determination and awesome skills of each athlete, and fast walking in my opinion is harder than any marathon.


Anyway my guy got a silver medal in fast walking, Jefferson Perez, he collapsed after the race or should i say walk?. The dude is OK. He retired after it.

HE is the only athlete that got us a gold medal and a Silver this time.  He was the  youngest person to win that event when he got the gold. And he is 3 times the world champion. And he came through again!!!

I fucking LOVE YOU Jefferson.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: learning_byte]
    #8786688 -

learning_byte said:
I see a lot of erudite sport people around here. Every single event requires the determination and awesome skills of each athlete, and fast walking in my opinion is harder than any marathon.


Anyway my guy got a silver medal in fast walking, Jefferson Perez, he collapsed after the race or should i say walk?. The dude is OK. He retired after it.

HE is the only athlete that got us a gold medal and a Silver this time.  He was the  youngest person to win that event when he got the gold. And he is 3 times the world champion. And he came through again!!!

I fucking LOVE YOU Jefferson.



who cares?

they're walking. quickly. granted, it takes training to do it as fast as they do it, but they are still walking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: themange]
    #8786726 -

I care. ANd they are just not walking dude.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: learning_byte]
    #8786751 -

They are too just walking.  Flags for skipping/jogging.

Plus, who tears a hammy from stepping on an empty water bottle?

:ilold:


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8786773 -

Whatever. I just realized your level of understanding.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: learning_byte]
    #8786791 -

:lol:

Its hard for an ant to look up and realize how a human feels.
Congratulations on accomplishing this feat.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8786801 -

:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8786811 -

I didn't know i was an ant, but i am aware you are an ignorant asshole.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: learning_byte]
    #8786815 -

bawww it's not just walking bawww

:smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8786816 -

:flowstone:

Ok, ok, I agree its not just walking.

Its walking very quickly, like you reaaaalllly have to take a dump.


edit- themange, :ilold: :awesome:


--------------------
My name is Mud

Edited by DragonChaser (08/17/08 01:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8786826 -

I miss read the title at first, I thought it said SLEEP walking.:sleep:

THAT might be worth watching


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8786834 -

I bet you couldn't do it not even a mile, even with training.

For somebody that eats psychedelics it is funny that you cant see the intricate performance they are going through.


But since you know everything, it is just walking.

( i hope you understand sarcasm)

Edited by learning_byte (08/17/08 01:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: learning_byte]
    #8786837 -

if you tell me it's sarcasm, then you ruin the whole point of being sarcastic.

or was that sarcasm as well and you are actually serious?

shit now im confused.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speed Walking Olympic event [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8786843 -

learning_byte said:
I bet you couldn't do it not even a mile, even with training.




Eh, I think you're wrong, as walking training precedes potty training.

I guess the art of walking can be viewed as an intricate performance in a country of people so fat they need motorized weelchairs... But I still don't think that makes it special enough to be an olypmic event.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Edited by DragonChaser (08/17/08 01:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stoner olympics
( 1 2 all )
The_Walrus 2,257 21 02/13/06 08:10 PM
by psychonaut_420
* Shroomery Olympics?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 16,501 199 12/09/05 09:34 PM
by Banez
* Jefferson Airplane
( 1 2 3 all )
glimmi 7,921 48 11/28/12 04:52 AM
by gonzo422
* Jams from the Jefferson House Krishna 1,375 13 06/19/05 09:21 AM
by Krishna
* Ford Theatre - "Jefferson Airplane" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,804 2 07/23/04 05:02 AM
by el_duderino
* Jefferson Airplane, what a great band.
( 1 2 all )
creamrocks 3,936 21 06/03/05 04:50 PM
by creamrocks
* Anyone else hear listen to Jefferson Airplane? Shroom_Herder 1,187 12 12/19/04 01:01 PM
by Phychotron
* Thomas Jefferson Quote Crass 789 5 09/26/03 01:52 PM
by Crass

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,343 topic views. 5 members, 39 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.