Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
.
    #8774277 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lophophora Williamsii [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8774289 -

Not in the US. Mostly legal elsewhere.


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8774534 -

they carry trichocereus at home depot. i see them there all the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8774579 -

ive picked up a few t. pachanoi at home depot. Target too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: waixingren]
    #8775303 -

The only Trichocereus I've found at a Home Depot type store was Trichocereus Thelogonus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: sturmer88]
    #8775320 -

ive found t. spachianus, grandiflorus, & pachanoi at home depot & lowes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: waixingren]
    #8776427 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8776925 -

I've found labeled grandiflorous at home depot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8777179 -

the pachanoi are usually labled as San Pedro, theyre in bigger pots so they a little bit better attention. the grandiflorus are usually always labled as trichocereus grandiflorus hybrid, i only found spachianus once and it was labled as trichocereus spachianus.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8778290 -

Here's some Trichocereus grandiflorus I found today at Home Depot for $3.



I've found a Trichocereus huascha cristate at Home Depot but that was 3 years ago and unfortunately I no longer have it. I did however find an Echinopsis species cristate at Home Depot today which looks EXACTLY like the old huascha cristate I had. I'm wondering if its the same thing but relabeled?

EDIT:
According to this site, Echinopsis huascha, Trichocereus grandiflorus and Trichocereus/Echinopsis huascha are synonyms. I'm almost 99% sure that the Echinopsis cristate I just bought is the same plant as the one labeled Trichocereus huascha cristate that I bought in 2005.

P.S.
I like how the cacti are now labeled with stickers on the pots at Home Depot instead of the plastic sticks that everyone seems to knock out of the pots so you have no idea what plant you are looking at.


--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus species prints. Msg me for trades.

Edited by BlimeyGrimey (08/15/08 06:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #8778403 -

I have found grandiflorus and spachianus at wal-mart and home-depot, but never pachanoi or any other more common actives.


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8779937 -

I've bought several pachanoi at Home Depot, and as stated above, they were labeled as "San Pedro".  Good value too, 10-14" specimens for less than $10.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: danzick]
    #8779945 -

awesome. what part of the country are you guys from?


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8780285 -

at the depot i have found a few different peruvianus/ cuzcoensis looking plants and some of those even look bridgesoid. i really dont have a opinon on what they are till they get older but their source must be using a few different seed grown plants for cuttings. i dont believe any are from seed but some do give you that feeling. also occasionally i see a traditonal san pedro but they are rare in this area just cause im nowhere near the appropriate climate. sorry about my rambling i hope this makes sense as i have just got back from my friends birthday party.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: durban_poison]
    #8780402 -

I have never seen any trichs at my local, except for what may have been a few T. chiloensis - they were gone before i could get a positive ID.

But they have heaps of A. mitrigosyma's - some really meaty ones too, the size of orange. I might get some soon. They just arent very appealing for some reason :shrug:


--------------------
This is the strangest life I've ever known.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: scruffymafia]
    #8786541 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8787989 -

dr_gonz said:
can you guys post some pics of the cacti you've found at home depot?





I think this one was $8.99 or $9.99.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8788270 -

Found this one at home depot





Found these at Target




Good luck dr_gonz, you'll find one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Home Depot and active cacti? [Re: waixingren]
    #8788536 -

My advice is to call local nurseries and ask if they carry cacti. Your odds will be better there. I found a nice Pedro cluster at one. The only thing I have found at wal-mart was an Astrophytum ornatum. Of course, like all of their cacti, it was in poor condition and a waste of my time. I have given up hunting except for online. I think I might be a web-cacti-buying junkie. :smirk: Still cheaper than H. Right sturmer :grin:?

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: waixingren]
    #8789630 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Want to try my hand at some active cacti. What's a good species/strain for a beginner? ymhrswrider 1,724 13 03/25/05 07:21 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Cacti id...fun 5meopsyco 3,268 14 10/11/05 01:57 PM
by 5meopsyco
* cacti tyrannicalrex 2,890 11 11/03/04 05:45 PM
by esin
* Is cereus peruvianus active? Gr0wer 9,177 16 11/01/04 02:12 AM
by kadakuda
* list of mescaline cacti in order 5meopsyco 19,225 5 10/07/05 12:05 AM
by spudamore
* Help Identifying Cacti akcacti 725 3 08/29/05 09:45 AM
by necronomicon
* Possible San Pedro at Home Depot megaman3 33,868 15 12/31/16 12:56 AM
by Mostly_Harmless
* Is This Cacti Active ? liveby 1,004 4 12/15/04 01:52 AM
by Hooty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
6,827 topic views. 1 members, 12 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.