Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pet Chameleon
    #8741972 -

It would be so amazing to have a pet chameleon!

They're so awesome!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Chameleon [Re: metalmorph]
    #8742115 -

Get an anole or 2.

Chameleons are not easy pets to take care of.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Chameleon [Re: flexintexan]
    #8742943 -

my friend has one


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Chameleon [Re: thedudenj]
    #8742948 -

get a bearded dragon or leopard gecko... Anoles would suck. Even though the two lizards I recommend would get big all you gotta do is look on craigslist.com in your area to find some cheap pet supplies. Just be patient and you'll have a nice reptilian friend that can be held and run around your place... If an Anole gets lose its gone most likely.

Edited by watchoutnow (08/08/08 08:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Chameleon [Re: watchoutnow]
    #8743017 -

Theyre cool but die easily...I heard if you keep them near a mirror or glass terrarium they die because of their reflection stressing them out:evil:


--------------------
...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Chameleon [Re: SHiZNO]
    #8743021 -

I've often fantasied about owning my very own pet chameleon, those eye's are creepy and fun to watch. Hehe, what are you looking at you buggy bastard...
Also, them horned ones is pretty damn sweet.


--------------------
"Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less. One is always living a little more or dying a little bit." -Norman Mailer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Chameleon [Re: metalmorph]
    #8743099 -

So far, I've had two anoles and a bearded dragon and a iguana (the Iguana died quickly, for really no reason). I have experience with lizards,  but if I even consider to get a chameleon, I'll have a to read about them first.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Chameleon [Re: metalmorph]
    #8743107 -

metalmorph said:
So far, I've had two anoles and a bearded dragon and a iguana (the Iguana died quickly, for really no reason). I have experience with lizards,  but if I even consider to get a chameleon, I'll have a to read about them first.



oh and the petstore is the last place u want to get it at... Go to breeders they're cheaper and better quality!.. I would know trust me.


--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Chameleon [Re: watchoutnow]
    #8743219 -

I had one veiled chameleon,extremely hard to take care of.IF anyone even considers having one read a shitload of information first and be prepared to buy alot of things for it.they're a pet to look and appreciate from afar since they dont like to be touched or even near you :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Chameleon [Re: watchoutnow]
    #8747660 -

watchoutnow said:
metalmorph said:
So far, I've had two anoles and a bearded dragon and a iguana (the Iguana died quickly, for really no reason). I have experience with lizards,  but if I even consider to get a chameleon, I'll have a to read about them first.



oh and the petstore is the last place u want to get it at... Go to breeders they're cheaper and better quality!.. I would know trust me.



Craigslist first. Then the breeder. You might get an awesome setup and healthy reptile for an awesome bargain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Illlegal badass pets
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
plonkerism 13,960 132 02/18/09 09:31 AM
by nonwo
* My trippy pet Liquid_Dimension 1,557 11 02/23/05 09:35 PM
by Amethyst_Acid
* What's the ideal bedroom "pet"?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Chubba 9,235 118 11/06/09 09:58 PM
by makaveli8x8
* lizards
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PurpleKush 7,266 71 07/28/06 09:37 AM
by Acidic_Sloth
* Pygmy Chameleons!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RaverKitty 6,365 94 04/11/11 01:22 PM
by Mjau
* Anybody here into lizards??
( 1 2 all )
Legoulash 3,203 22 04/04/05 02:29 AM
by pstupid
* exotic pets
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dr4bidn 7,455 72 08/08/08 11:26 AM
by Gumby
* What kind of crazy pet do you have?
( 1 2 3 all )
Luv_The_Cyans 3,455 44 04/11/06 08:51 AM
by PurpleKush

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
765 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.