Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Codeine and Alchohol
    #8739291 -

I have a bet that you can safely mix xanax and codeine with a frend but they think that it has issues.... i need an answer quick ...


--------------------
all posts and statements made are completely fictional,
I greatly detest being associated with any illegal activites,
In fact, I have never done anything illegal,
I choose to learn about differant substances so that in the case where i might need to interact with them, I shall know alot about them,
This is a principle in everything i do...

:einstein:
I have yet to use the knowledge i learn on this site...
:jazzman:
:grin: hee hee i should patent this! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Codeine and Alchohol [Re: RedRabbit]
    #8739306 -

your not supposed to mix benzos with opiates,many overdoses have been repoted especially with heroin


--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They try to take away everything God gave us,yet...
our money still says "In God We Trust".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You take a mortal man and put him in control,
Watch him become a God,watch peoples heads a'roll.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you kill a man then your a murderer,kill many an your a conqueror, kill them all and your a God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Codeine and Alchohol [Re: RedRabbit]
    #8739312 -

your signature won't admonish guilt or  protect you from prosecution. if so i would write "this isn't mine" on anything i had that was illegal.

so do you want to mix xanex and codeine, or codeine and alcohol? or all three?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Codeine and Alchohol [Re: themange]
    #8739317 -

i guess it doesnt really matter which ones you want to mix, because any combination of those is bad for you. i always drink a beer or two with a bar and ive never had any bad side effects except forgetting everything and making an ass out of myself multiple times throughout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Codeine and Alchohol [Re: themange]
    #8739352 -

BET SOLVED thanks for the lecture


--------------------
all posts and statements made are completely fictional,
I greatly detest being associated with any illegal activites,
In fact, I have never done anything illegal,
I choose to learn about differant substances so that in the case where i might need to interact with them, I shall know alot about them,
This is a principle in everything i do...

:einstein:
I have yet to use the knowledge i learn on this site...
:jazzman:
:grin: hee hee i should patent this! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Codeine and Alchohol [Re: RedRabbit]
    #8739354 -

ahole


--------------------
all posts and statements made are completely fictional,
I greatly detest being associated with any illegal activites,
In fact, I have never done anything illegal,
I choose to learn about differant substances so that in the case where i might need to interact with them, I shall know alot about them,
This is a principle in everything i do...

:einstein:
I have yet to use the knowledge i learn on this site...
:jazzman:
:grin: hee hee i should patent this! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Codeine and Alchohol [Re: RedRabbit]
    #8739363 -

:lol:

Do eeet.

Aruba, Jamaica.......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Codeine and Alchohol [Re: RedRabbit]
    #8739526 -

your not suppose to mix any downer with opiates!!


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Codeine and Alchohol [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #8739531 -

UnholyChild666 said:
your not suppose to mix any downer with opiates!!




still fun though:shrug:


--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Codeine and Alchohol [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #8739903 -

xshadowmage666x said:
UnholyChild666 said:
your not suppose to mix any downer with opiates!!




still fun though:shrug:



heroin is good, well feels good I should say.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Should I take a xanex right now? please help. derx 581 6 11/30/08 01:04 PM
by smokdatkush
* Xanax and grapefruit juice UnholyChild666 854 2 12/04/07 06:50 AM
by UnholyChild666
* Someone educate me on Xanax please.
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 6,906 48 06/05/06 09:17 PM
by kake
* What does xanax feel like?
( 1 2 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 2,804 27 02/25/09 10:52 PM
by kungpow
* Don't feed the chimps xanax 2859558484 1,135 17 02/19/09 05:46 PM
by memes
* Xanex and Mushrooms? DeadPhan 1,144 15 06/01/09 01:57 AM
by Lego
* Xanax blast Flashback 1,378 3 07/22/05 12:27 PM
by mecreateme
* xanax in the bahamas CubensisCutter 8,850 12 10/29/08 09:49 PM
by Linux

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
637 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.