Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: never.never.land]
    #8686286 -

never.never.land said:
Uh. While walking along the raod I found a party. (This was about 1.5 hours ago.) and I was larday drunk so I went in and gave the houesowner some gras sfor being so hospitable. Next thing I new I was taking some pills. Lmao. No drug scares me but now I'm not sure what I'm on. I used farilry responsbly, trusted the dude that gave it tom e (free. suspcios) And made sure I could mix with alcohol.

NOw I need to find out what this is!
lMAO. Prolly E with Meth.. Come to thikn of it that explains alot of my rambling.

Wait waht? I lov eyou too.:heart:




um. Hommie.

This thread is about tree Houses.  Take that to ODD...or the hospital.

that is...unless the party was in a tree house.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8686292 -

CaptainH13 said:
demius said:
look into yurts, especially those built by the couple that live outside asheville right on the deerfields property



Don't know if this was explored after he said it,didn't read.


I was really into the idea of a Yurt. I was Going to build one  on a bunch of land, but i need electricity for shop tools and shit. I did draw out my own plans and shit for a modified yurt. Something a little more functional for the less hippy types. Ie:me.


Certainly not the same as a gay tree house though.




i have plans to build a modified native american pit house whenever i have the land.  it will have brick walls instead of dirt, concrete floors and a bit larger than the traditional pit house.  im planning on making it a root cellar/fallout shelter/quiet time for just me. lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: never.never.land]
    #8686300 -

never.never.land said:
Uh. While walking along the raod I found a party. (This was about 1.5 hours ago.) and I was larday drunk so I went in and gave the houesowner some gras sfor being so hospitable. Next thing I new I was taking some pills. Lmao. No drug scares me but now I'm not sure what I'm on. I used farilry responsbly, trusted the dude that gave it tom e (free. suspcios) And made sure I could mix with alcohol.

NOw I need to find out what this is!
lMAO. Prolly E with Meth.. Come to thikn of it that explains alot of my rambling.

Wait waht? I lov eyou too.:heart:



lmao. silly crackheads.

:meff:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8686305 -

CaptainH13 said:
never.never.land said:
Uh. While walking along the raod I found a party. (This was about 1.5 hours ago.) and I was larday drunk so I went in and gave the houesowner some gras sfor being so hospitable. Next thing I new I was taking some pills. Lmao. No drug scares me but now I'm not sure what I'm on. I used farilry responsbly, trusted the dude that gave it tom e (free. suspcios) And made sure I could mix with alcohol.

NOw I need to find out what this is!
lMAO. Prolly E with Meth.. Come to thikn of it that explains alot of my rambling.

Wait waht? I lov eyou too.:heart:




um. Hommie.

This thread is about tree Houses.  Take that to ODD...or the hospital.

that is...unless the party was in a tree house.



:lol:  i think he meant to post this in the drunk people thread.  :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8686308 -

LMAO. Sorry. I only have a pub window open and got distracted from the original topic.

ON SUBJECT, I think Treehouses are awesome and haven't been in one since I was like, 11. God bless childhood. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8686314 -

Might've I made that thread to isolate me feelings on disliking my love of drinking.

Treehouses do rule though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: never.never.land]
    #8686322 -

god had nothing to do with it.  :hippie:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8686330 -

Brick is pretty pricey.  There's plenty of other stuff.

I got some books tucked away about alternative housing and building methods. Them shits is the shits.

I've been absolutely in love container architecture for many years. I got multiple plans for houses using those,but i'll never have the money for that kinda shit. Despite how cheaply they can be built.






I'm a Closet architect. :lol:

**ps. those aren't mine,just and example. Mine are as effective as a bar napkin and crayon.


--------------------

Edited by CaptainH13 (07/26/08 10:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8686344 -

Well then....

YAY Childhood.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8686350 -

lol. hey, whatever gets the point across right??    yeah ive been looking into alternative methods recently, i have some connections in the construction world, so i can get bricks at about half the price the public pays.  i could make my own bricks out of papercrete.    :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8686548 -

That would be quite a rush being stuck in one of those while a windy dark clouded storm hit....!    :whoa:


>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: demiu5]
    #8686675 -

demius said:
look into yurts, especially those built by the couple that live outside asheville right on the deerfields property



Yurts are freakin awesome! They have them for rent at some campgrounds on the Oregon and SW Washington coast. Good mushroom picking down there too. Nothing quite like trippin out of your mind, and being in this round shaped room. It just feels so much different from being in a square room.

I would love to get some land, and put up a yurt. Get it all hooked up with plumbing, septic, electricity. That would be a sweet place to live.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: anyone420]
    #8687619 -

I want one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: MHbound]
    #8687718 -

anyone have any links to a good how to site?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8687752 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* To Tasty_Smurf_House
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 2,811 40 07/29/04 07:05 AM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* giving tree HarvestTheBrain 1,059 7 05/25/04 02:03 PM
by gnrm23
* any poets in the house?
( 1 2 all )
synthesis 1,912 26 02/20/04 09:38 PM
by hevvy_psi
* Favorite Trees
( 1 2 3 all )
AislingGheal 6,780 49 08/05/03 12:04 AM
by felix
* STUPID BICH SCRACHED ME, CAME INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
planit 5,597 53 03/21/20 07:15 PM
by Texas Honey Badger
* Christmas Trees
( 1 2 all )
chinadoll 2,575 30 12/21/04 06:39 PM
by Jim
* Just say no...a stranger in my own damn house
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,341 32 08/28/04 08:52 AM
by MOTH
* bad spirits in my house.
( 1 2 all )
Supernova 2,826 23 12/17/04 11:27 AM
by delta9

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,320 topic views. 6 members, 93 guests and 272 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.