Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: never.never.land]
    #8685473 -

go for this. go for that. bring me this. bring me that. hand me that.  hold this.  :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8685482 -

Deal. Can I get high in your tree and live there when I'm homeless?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: never.never.land]
    #8685494 -

drugs will be your rent.  1st of the month.    :waits:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8685499 -

I could get down with living in a tree house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: Tangerines]
    #8685557 -

definitely.  i want to live in either a tree house or a subterranean house.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8685681 -

Id love to build my own [tree] house to live in if I could find a nice place to build not too far from the city, might need to hire someone to install a toilet though...


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8685686 -

Anybody remember that silly stoner movie "Without a Paddle"? There was a fricken KICK-ASS tree house in that movie. A couple of loopy hippie chicks lived there...

That's what I'm talkin bout!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: eligal]
    #8685797 -

eligal said:
Id love to build my own [tree] house to live in if I could find a nice place to build not too far from the city, might need to hire someone to install a toilet though...



there is a toilet.  the DOOR.  :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8685804 -

Yo rent? Can I have parties? They ewon't get TOO out of contorl I promise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8685806 -

TheHappieHippies said:
Anybody remember that silly stoner movie "Without a Paddle"? There was a fricken KICK-ASS tree house in that movie. A couple of loopy hippie chicks lived there...

That's what I'm talkin bout!



any hippy chicks that come into my tree house must at least shave their vaginas.  legs would be nice too.  :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8685844 -

Hairy girl legs creep me out...  :ashamed:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: never.never.land]
    #8685879 -

never.never.land said:
Yo rent? Can I have parties? They ewon't get TOO out of contorl I promise.




oh alright. but dont you forget the gross weight limit.  2000 lbs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: eligal]
    #8685894 -

eligal said:
Hairy girl legs creep me out...  :ashamed:



sometimes my fiancee will neglect to shave for 2 weeks, theyre pretty hairy by then..... it doesnt bother me, but i dont know if i could handle a full on grizzly leg.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8685921 -

Per person? Shit, make it 500 lbs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: never.never.land]
    #8685979 -

gross total you newb.   

:crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8686057 -

Bad place to get drunk.


--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8686208 -

lmao. fine we'll party on the ground. Just FEED ME FEED ME. LMAO. ah. I love you guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: never.never.land]
    #8686239 -

i love to hate you guys.  :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: demiu5]
    #8686250 -

demius said:
look into yurts, especially those built by the couple that live outside asheville right on the deerfields property



Don't know if this was explored after he said it,didn't read.


I was really into the idea of a Yurt. I was Going to build one  on a bunch of land, but i need electricity for shop tools and shit. I did draw out my own plans and shit for a modified yurt. Something a little more functional for the less hippy types. Ie:me.


Certainly not the same as a gay tree house though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tree houses for adults! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8686257 -

Uh. While walking along the raod I found a party. (This was about 1.5 hours ago.) and I was larday drunk so I went in and gave the houesowner some gras sfor being so hospitable. Next thing I new I was taking some pills. Lmao. No drug scares me but now I'm not sure what I'm on. I used farilry responsbly, trusted the dude that gave it tom e (free. suspcios) And made sure I could mix with alcohol.

NOw I need to find out what this is!
lMAO. Prolly E with Meth.. Come to thikn of it that explains alot of my rambling.

Wait waht? I lov eyou too.:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* To Tasty_Smurf_House
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 2,811 40 07/29/04 07:05 AM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* giving tree HarvestTheBrain 1,059 7 05/25/04 02:03 PM
by gnrm23
* any poets in the house?
( 1 2 all )
synthesis 1,912 26 02/20/04 09:38 PM
by hevvy_psi
* Favorite Trees
( 1 2 3 all )
AislingGheal 6,780 49 08/05/03 12:04 AM
by felix
* STUPID BICH SCRACHED ME, CAME INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
planit 5,597 53 03/21/20 07:15 PM
by Texas Honey Badger
* Christmas Trees
( 1 2 all )
chinadoll 2,575 30 12/21/04 06:39 PM
by Jim
* Just say no...a stranger in my own damn house
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,341 32 08/28/04 08:52 AM
by MOTH
* bad spirits in my house.
( 1 2 all )
Supernova 2,826 23 12/17/04 11:27 AM
by delta9

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,320 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.