Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Namaste Pub, How I've missed you.
    #8610671 -

Greetings.

I recently was reunited with the kynd shroomerite family that made me love this place 4 years ago.

I want to say a little hello to my old friends ^^

*Shroomism
*Kaiowas
*CherryBom
*A3eyedfish
*Ekstaza
*Blissedout
*Ellemyshade

And the rest of you silly 'rites from the Pub and S&P.

Lovin' you guys!


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #8610969 -

:heart:

Long time no see Ash mama


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #8611655 -

:shocked:


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #8611946 -

Hi again. Today is the 4th anniversary of your registration date.

Ellemyshade's new name is MOTH.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: thePatient]
    #8612150 -

:grin:

Hello there Patient!


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8612168 -

Hey Robot, I wasn't exactly planning on those dates to work out quite the way they did, yet it only seems fitting to have a pleasant pub return on my shroomiversary. 

Thank you for the heads up on Ellemyshade's transcendance :wink:

How has everyone been?  Any new beginnings?


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: Shroomism]
    #8612178 -

Shroomism, you wanna hear something absolutely crazy?

I was recently reintroduced to your vintage vespa ride.

If you ever make it south again, I will send you home on it. ^^


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #8612201 -

Hey, I didn't realize your new identity!  How's the kid?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: CherryBom]
    #8612208 -

Aww Hey Bom!  The kid is great.  We took the 20 hour drive together to make it up here to the MidWest.  I ran into blissed and illustrain at the rothbury, and omr as well.

He is now two, drumming very well, and swift like fox with his brilliant red hair ^^

I am in college over full-time during spring and fall semesters and will be graduating the beginning of next year.

So, I can at least say in my absence I have been somewhat productive.

:wink:

How have you been?


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #8612215 -

Hey, you remember Ellemy?!  I'm "her" in a new form.  Glad to have you back.  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: MOTH]
    #8612233 -

Of course I remember Ellemy!

I have missed you kids so much!  I hope this thread finds everyone in a peaceful place.  I have done some serious transformation myself here in the past few years.

As Ares has been officially put to rest.  Ashmama prevails, and through this births the sillyness of the AbstractHarmonix.

Still in the south MOTH?


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #8612246 -

Nope!  I moved to the Boston-area, about two years ago. 

I'm a shapeshifter too - transformation is where it's at!  :hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: MOTH]
    #8612273 -

Very cool!  I always liked Boston. 

How is dreamer?


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #8612278 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: MOTH]
    #8612304 -

That is too bad I missed you at Roth.  I missed you at the Ledges a few years ago, although I did get a picture of your bumper stickers...

We keep missing each other!!  What gives!!

I am glad that you are doing well and being productive.  As long as there is happiness in your life, it's all good.  :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: MOTH]
    #8612315 -

Wow... :frown:

That really sucks.  I really liked Dreamer. 

Wow...

I hope he finally found his bliss.


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: CherryBom]
    #8612319 -

That is strange Miss Bom!

We shall converge one of these fine days.  Canada does sound mighty tempting :smile:

I would really like to take another trip to the Ledges.  Maybe a Hookah gathering.

Soon enough I will be back in the north, for grad school.


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #8612346 -

AbstractHarmonix said:
I ran into blissed and illustrain at the rothbury, and omr as well.



Wait wait, you did? I have a really, really hazy memory of walking through the campgrounds and passing by a couple of people (perhaps on Shakedown?) who called me Robot or OMR, but they were going their way, and I was going mine, and I'm 99% sure there was an entactogen in my system making me feel all wobbly so I don't quite remember what happened just then!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8612394 -

Haha, alright here's the deal.  It was about 4am on Saturday, late late Friday night if you will, after the Sojourn show when Illustrain, Blissed, and I came back to your camp with the reiki healing shaman who was in desperate need of a blanket.  We ended up smoking an octopus.

I am pretty sure you were there.

I think I remember saying if I could have sex with aliens, that's what my Primus experience was like.


...


:smile:


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Namaste Pub, How I've missed you. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #8612399 -

Ahahha...4 AM on Saturday. As in...STS9 was done with and it was 4 AM? Or as in Friday night's Primus/Bassnectar/Pnuma Trio craziness was all done with and we were back at our campground and now it was 4 AM officially Saturday morning?  Cause if so, I was barely conscious around the campsite at all and don't remember this at all! My friend Molly was just a WHOMPIN' my butt that night!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes
* Why does the pub suck so bad?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 3,486 22 05/21/03 12:59 AM
by Papaver
* Pub = Lame Prodijal_Son 2,062 13 03/07/03 01:21 AM
by Just a Punk
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,398 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage
* Irish Pubs Fritzs_caindealer 1,002 6 11/07/03 12:32 AM
by Anonymous
* My conclusion: The Pub vs OTD
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 4,234 26 04/03/03 11:55 PM
by oDin
* You know you've been growing too long when...
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 9,159 50 07/21/03 02:08 PM
by daba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,339 topic views. 4 members, 27 guests and 152 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.