Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Confessions from my youth
    #8595681 -

Ok, so this is basically so I can air some confessions I have recently recalled from my youth.

The first:
My cousin, we'll call him Mike, was visiting once when I was a kid.  I was probably 7 or 8, and he was 5.  I had this little toy robot bank called "Robie the Robot".
You would put a coin in his hand, press the hand down, and it would lift it to its mouth, eat the coin, chew a few times and then lick its lips with this robotic tongue.  The little fucker was cool as shit.

It was the one on the left.  My aunt had given us a pile of pennies, lets say we had 30 pennies each.  We were supposed to take turns feeding him, and she told us specifically NOT to steal each others pennies.
The little guy was being a dick to me, saying that I looked dumb and my mom was mean (which she isn't) so I set him up for a bruisin.
After feeding the little guy some coins, my cousin goes to use the bathroom.  While he's gone, I slip 3 of my pennies into his pile.
When he comes back, I go and tell my aunt that he stole some of my pennies.
She comes into the room and accuses him of theft of my pennies.  He denies it, and denies it.
She counts out our remaining coins, and the little fucker had SIX more coins than me!
She bent him over her knee and started to spank him while he screamed and I went into another room to hide while I laughed.

Confession the second:
I was 7 years old.
There was this kid at my grade school, we'll call him Bobby.
Bobby and I and some of the other boys were in a cub scouts group together.  Some of our parents were the leaders of the scout group- my mom, Bobby's dad, another kids mom and I think another dad.
Anyway, Bobby's dad was a real schmuck and everyone knew it.  We all suspected he smacked Bobby around, and cheated on his wife.
I recently met a girl who was a coworker of mine.  She told me her boyfriends name, and I immediately recognized him as Bobby.  She told me she was living with him and his family.  One day she was using the family computer, and Bobby's dad came into the room and told her to get up off her ass and do Bobby's laundry and make him something to eat.  When she replied that she was busy writing an e-mail and that she didn't want to do her boyfriends laundry, he responded that "that is the way things are done in the [last name here]'s household.  This is just to give an idea what kind of prick this guy was.
He didn't like me or my mom (Bobby's dad).  One day, a shitstorm erupted at a scouts meeting, because Bobby's dad had hit 2 of the other cub scouts.  I piped up, and for whatever reason said he had hit me too.  I don't know if I just wanted attention, or wanted to get back at him for not liking me and my mom, but whatever the reason, I did it.
He was kicked out as a cub scout leader.
I felt real bad about this, but it balanced out.  A couple years later, his wife smacked me around at a school fair, and someone saw.  It was reported to the principal and my mother (she worked at my elementary school as the assistant principal).  I kept my mouth shut this time and refused to tell on Bobby's mom, so I hope karma balanced out there.

Confession the third:
I was a horrible prankster when I was a kid.
This one's not all that bad.  Since my mom worked at my elementary school, I had access to the office.  I used to sneak in all the time and mix in colored paper with the white paper in the copy machine, and draw pictures on some of the paper.
I would put cups of water on top of all the doors, and prop them slightly open.
I would rig these toy chests so that when they opened all the toys would spill out.  They were the kind that were two halves standing up, and opened by sliding one to the side on wheels. All the shelves met in the center, so I would just close it most of the way, reach in and pull the toys so that they would be sitting in the middle of the crack.
Whenever someone opened it, all the toys would crash to the floor, and I'd be sitting in a corner somewhere with my face between my knees, shaking with silent laughter.
I was considered to be the second best kid in my classes in elementary school (I went to a private school, so the classes were only about 40 or so), and I always resented the smartest kid (she was Asian).
Her family would always vacation in Japan, and one day, she was passing around Japanese coins for show and tell.
I pocketed the biggest one, and never told anyone, even when I was directly asked.
I was a habitual snack-thief.  Our desks were always set in groups of 4, and I used to snatch this one girls snack out of her lunchbox every day.  She started keeping it directly behind her in her chair, but I became skilled to the point where I could take the snack out of the box while the box was touching her, and she wouldn't notice.
I practiced as a pickpocket, and would constantly steal other kids pens and pencils, and whatever trinkets they had in their pockets.
I ganked keys for the office, and snuck in when no one was there and would rearrange the staff's things on their desks.

Confession the fourth:
When I was in middle school, this kid Ryan always used to bully me.  One day I took a permanent marker, and in the bathroom stall wrote "Ryan R rules!".
He got called to the office and got a week of detention later that day.
Another bully in middle school used to pick on me all the time during gym, and while we were changing for gym.  Our gym clothes were kept in the bathroom, in racks on the walls, instead of lockers.  I went to the bathroom once, and pissed all over his gym clothes.  He didn't even realize until he had them on, and he smelled like piss for the rest of the day, since the showers in the bathroom were non-functional.
There was another bully at my school who used to pick on me and all the other small or nerdy kids.  One day, I was walking down the hall, and ran into him.  There was a ladder leading into the ceiling, and we could see that it opened on the roof.  We could see the sky from where we were standing, and I goaded him by saying "I wonder whats up there?  I bet its cool as shit."  He started climbing up the ladder, and when he got to the top, looked down and said, "you're coming up too right?"  and I was like, "Sure!", and he stepped out of view.  I had no intention of going up on the roof.
Right then, the science teacher stepped out of the classroom to see what the noise was, saw me looking up the ladder, and I ran around the corner, gaining my escape.
He got expelled for that (again, private school in middle school, it was a strict place).  He had been in trouble many previous times, and this was the last straw.

Confession the fifth:
In high school (also private), this one kid Anthony used to bully me, and I hated it because he was a short little motherfucker, and oompa-loompa or Santa's elf looking kind of dude.
He was talking shit publicly about a close friend of mine, who he used to date.  He was talking crap about how she cried the first time they had sex because it hurt so much.  I was like, "Thats funny, she said you had the smallest dick she'd ever seen!".  He was humiliated, and threw me up against a wall.
Later that day, I stole some knick knacks from our homeroom teachers desk while she was in the bathroom.  When he wasn't looking, I slipped them in his backpack.
When she came back, she asked the class where her stuff was.  No one answered, so she called the vice-principal and the coach up.
They announced that if no one admitted it, backpacks would be searched.
Well, they did search the backpacks and they found what they were looking for.  They dragged him down to the office, screaming and denying the whole way.  He got in school suspension for a day, and a week of morning detentions (you had to be at school an hour early, our school started at 7:50, which meant you had to be there at 6:50).


I'm sure there were plenty of others, I'll update the thread as I think of more things I want to confess.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8595691 -

you're a horrible horrible person

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: usg543]
    #8595699 -

I've made up for it all since.
But, MOST of it was justified... most.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8595710 -

I read it using Chunk's voice from the Goonies;-)


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8595721 -

Quote:
I went into another room to hide while I laughed.


:rotfl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: usg543]
    #8595751 -

usg543 said:
you're a horrible, horrible person



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: usg543]
    #8595784 -

Quote:
Chunk's voice




--------------------
'Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain and leave the Shroomery.' ~ Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8595812 -

pretty bad.

a teacher wrote me up once and convinced kids to say he was molesting two girls.  a private investigator came in, he lost his job, it made the paper...i deserved the write up...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8595832 -

?
so you molested other kids?
?


--------------------
'Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain and leave the Shroomery.' ~ Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8596961 -

LayYouIn said:
pretty bad.

a teacher wrote me up once and convinced kids to say he was molesting two girls.  a private investigator came in, he lost his job, it made the paper...i deserved the write up...



Dude... thats more fucked up than anything I've ever done.
That guy's life and career were probably ruined after that.  What if he had a family he was caring for?
Holy shit, I can't even imagine...
You're a fucked up person.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8597052 -

If you're not bullshiting us, ya, that's several orders of magnitude more fucked up than anything in the op.  After something like that, he'd have to move to the third world if he ever hoped to find a teaching job again.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: Ferris]
    #8597078 -

in 12th grade, we all took a dump in a cake box, and placed it on the front porch of our principals house with "happy birthday!!!" written on top. not sure if he ever opened it, but we liked to think he did.  there was one of those mini drink umbrellas sticking out from one of the turds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8597101 -

When I was a kid I stole my neighbor's toy truck. I remember laughing and taking it away while he just sat there crying. A few years later he became my best friend and to this day he's the ONLY person I can call my best friend. I never talked to him about it, I don't think he remembers. He was 4 and I was 5 I think. I feel kind of bad now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8597745 -

DragonChaser said:
Dude... thats more fucked up than anything I've ever done.
That guy's life and career were probably ruined after that.  What if he had a family he was caring for?
Holy shit, I can't even imagine...
You're a fucked up person.



well, that happened a long long time ago.  at the time, i didn't realize how bad it was and the really strange thing was, that after it had happened, i didn't really even think about it.  there was a substitute teacher for the rest of the year, but it's like, after it had happened, i didn't even remember.

it wasn't until years and years laters, just like a year ago, that i had remembered, and i made a thread on here about it.

now, i would consider myself a decent person...probley better than decent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8597813 -

(speaking from a spiritual perspective, if you're into that):


after you die, seek out the spirit of that dude.  i bet there is a really good reason that that happened.  i bet you shaped his life exactly how hit spirit wanted you to, to produce a desired experience or to redirect him onto a desired path.  everything happens for a reason.  the fact that you were not 'haunted' by your role and conveniently 'forgot' strengthens this possibility, imo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: Scratcher]
    #8597884 -

so... if I were to kill or rape someone, or otherwise ruin someone's life... and as long as after I did it, I didn't think about it or care, then... it was meant to be and that's what the other persons soul actually wanted from me?


Sweet!


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: Scratcher]
    #8597918 -

Scratcher said:
(speaking from a spiritual perspective, if you're into that):


after you die, seek out the spirit of that dude.  i bet there is a really good reason that that happened.  i bet you shaped his life exactly how hit spirit wanted you to, to produce a desired experience or to redirect him onto a desired path.  everything happens for a reason.  the fact that you were not 'haunted' by your role and conveniently 'forgot' strengthens this possibility, imo.



it could be possible.  when i die, ill try, if i remember.  :smile:

but i still feel a tad bit guilty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8597969 -

Ahh the fun of private school.

Nothing like smaller class sizes to promote more bad ideas..lol

I went to private school kindergarten thru 7th grade.


My two best friends that I lvie with were my wingmen in mischeif.

It never gets old, we still purse fish, lol...


(Purse fishing is tieing fishign line to a purse, putting it in the middle of the street, and when people stop their cars to pick it up, you tug on the line and the people get all sore that you made em look like they wanted the money..)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8598697 -

I had exactly the same money munching robot, I used to call him Mr. Money.. Hah what a blast from the past.. I forgot that thing even existed :grin:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confessions from my youth [Re: Cepheus]
    #8598727 -



I probably would have used him as a storage container for my pogs.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Georgia Elementary School PrincipalCaught in Child Porn Sting... mpd 550 4 03/04/14 10:27 AM
by mpd
* Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat On The Cross To Protest Anti-Islam Film
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
mellowparty 4,325 83 09/23/12 07:14 PM
by Tesseract11
* Tag outlawed at elementary school outside Boston
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,628 45 10/20/06 11:31 PM
by sunit
* Can I revoke my confession?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 38 39 )
VisionaryFlicker 26,400 766 12/11/10 05:17 AM
by Psilobuds
* I have a confession to make jewunit 437 10 02/01/09 11:53 PM
by PDU
* Elementary school shooting in connecticut two shooters
( 1 2 3 4 ... 34 35 )
Shill 24,669 699 12/20/12 09:30 PM
by elax420
* Confession thread--You know you want to abltsandwich 737 11 06/16/11 04:56 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Glenn Beck Compares Norway Victims To Hitler Youth, And A General Conversation On Indoctrination
( 1 2 all )
The Vapor 3,650 22 07/26/11 07:03 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,932 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.