Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Glenn Beck Compares Norway Victims To Hitler Youth, And A General Conversation On Indoctrination [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #14829128 -

Prisoner#1 said:
the bizzle said:
Unfortunately I can't take Glen Beck seriously

which means I also can't take this as accurate reporting




if you have a few other sources about the same topic I'll check it out




the story is about glen beck and his comments, it's not glenn beck reporting about what glenn beck said

just read the shit and quit being such a nazi hater



lolwut


what I mean is that I have seen this Norway story mentioned elsewhere, but I hardly know anything about it,

and I don't plan on getting the information from Glenn Beck

so if there is any actual comparison to hitler youth or whatever, I'd have to hear it from some other sources to even begin to believe it


but maybe I misunderstood the point of the thread :confused:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (07/26/11 06:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Glenn Beck Compares Norway Victims To Hitler Youth, And A General Conversation On Indoctrination [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #14829259 -

FeedingMyDreams said:
Imagine if the Democratic Party had a summer camp for kids.

I'm betting an extreme right winger would do the same here.




I'm willing to bet there are hundreds of democrat themed camps here in the US.


Can't you hate muslims and not be a "right winger"?
I get the feeling we're discussing glen beck with the queef olberman fan club.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Glenn Beck Compares Norway Victims To Hitler Youth, And A General Conversation On Indoctrination [Re: the bizzle]
    #14829299 -

the bizzle said:
and I don't plan on getting the information from Glenn Beck





hater
































Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Glenn Beck mungojerry 1,243 16 05/04/07 05:18 AM
by mungojerry
* Ron Paul On Glenn Beck KillerPicklez 302 0 12/19/07 03:13 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Is Beck perpetually depressed? Basilides 841 13 05/03/06 03:45 AM
by Annom
* New pope was in Hitler's Youth Adamist 2,022 17 04/19/08 06:26 PM
by Syle
* Jeff Beck! foghorn 776 4 08/20/03 07:23 AM
by kaiowas
* Beck - Hell Yes EP 2005-JRP check this out! baraka 873 5 02/20/05 01:05 PM
by Todcasil
* New Beck Album Leaked Online sox24 1,151 16 01/19/05 01:16 PM
by Krishna
* Jeff Beck - Guitar Shop Deadmaker 671 5 07/22/06 07:13 PM
by Deadmaker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,650 topic views. 10 members, 16 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.