Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
BBQ Recipe
    #8550920 -

so how do you prepare your food which you will be grilling? steaks, chops, chicken, wieners, bratwurst, burgers, fillet mignon.. all that good stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BBQ Recipe [Re: just_v]
    #8550967 -



:crazy2:


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BBQ Recipe [Re: razmablues]
    #8551006 -

i love Dale's sauce too!  and that Lawrey's salt, and that butt rub stuff. i put all that on anything i grill. chops i usually use ranch/italian/greek salad dressing with melted butter.

i really want to see how ppl cook their ribs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BBQ Recipe [Re: just_v]
    #8551013 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BBQ Recipe [Re: just_v]
    #8551021 -

to do ribs the right way you need a smoker. in lieu of that, you can do what i do.

cut the back membrane away from the flesh so seasoning can penetrate the meat. rub ribs with olive oil. and rib rub (you can make your own if you wanna really go all out) and let marinade for a few hours to overnight if possible. wrap in foil, throw in 250 degree oven for 3 hours or until they are tender. throw on the grill and baste with BBQ sauce to form that outside crust we all know and love. voila. ribs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BBQ Recipe [Re: just_v]
    #8551036 -

I almost exclusively eat chicken.

On the grill I usually throw some Dinosaur BBQ Cajun rub on it. Other times I'll just see what spices I have in the kitchen (cinnamon with something spicy is surprisingly delicious.) Then I decide what BBQ sauce I want to slather it in (either one of Dinosaur's sauces or some Sweet Baby Rays.) Sometimes I throw some hot sauce on. Then I just let that bitch cook.
I find not defrosting the chicken completely makes for a nice and tender finished product.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BBQ Recipe [Re: jewunit]
    #8551114 -

SWEET BABY RAYS


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BBQ Recipe [Re: just_v]
    #8551120 -

I go all out, spices galore. The Lea and Perrins is where it's at though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BBQ Recipe [Re: razmablues]
    #8551192 -

razmablues said:


:crazy2:



QFT


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Looking for a quick ribs recipe before I go shopping. NewbieS 954 12 08/09/07 02:38 PM
by Newbie
* Dumb food question (how to defrost frozen meat?) StrandedVoyager 3,694 8 11/20/05 01:36 AM
by daimyo
* Buffalo Wild Wings "Hot BBQ Sauce" learningtofly 6,478 13 03/23/10 03:18 PM
by ModularMind
* Chinese BBQ pork Mush 4 Brains 380 4 01/24/11 09:37 PM
by Mush 4 Brains
* Advanced ramen cooking recipes?
( 1 2 3 all )
HopanDubMan 3,175 56 08/24/09 08:20 AM
by Prisoner#1
* 2 New Dinosaur Species Discovered In Southern Utah BothHands 797 3 09/23/10 01:09 PM
by Wronguy
* Could Dinosaurs Talk?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Envix 6,545 61 08/01/10 08:53 PM
by Cubie
* No, THIS is what killed all of the dinosaurs Wapakz 1,318 12 03/11/09 09:41 PM
by Wapakz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
720 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.