Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Concept of blotter.
    #8535300 -

I always find it to be such a crazy concept that you eat paper and trip.  I remember the first time I bought L, it made me so happy because it was such a small piece of paper that made me go nuts. Hooray for LSD!


--------------------
He aint got a cent, supposed to go to management but he spent it getting bent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Concept of blotter. [Re: Yayitsme]
    #8535305 -

Heh, yeah. Its like you wouldn't be at all surprised if nothing happened the first time you take blotter. Its bizarre for sure.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Concept of blotter. [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8535328 -

I was convinced that I wouldn't trip the first time I did

because of the size, but also because they looked like they were cut out of a magazine or something hahah

I had one hell of a trip though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Concept of blotter. [Re: Seventy]
    #8535430 -

yeah, every time ive taken blotter ive thought i wouldn't trip and i never have. it's the reason i hate lsd so much, so easy to sell fake stuff. ive wasted hundreds of dollars trying to buy acid only ending up with blank paper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Concept of blotter. [Re: porcupine]
    #8535434 -

^All I've got to say is never buy large amounts without taking a tester first.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Concept of blotter. [Re: porcupine]
    #8535471 -

That sucks bro you got fake LSD. Dam scams. I never did Blotter i did 4 hits of sugar cubes and man was i tripping BALLS. It was hella good LSD too. Weird just a sugar cubes with lil drops and i was tripping so hard.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Concept of blotter. [Re: eulogysense12]
    #8535616 -

amazing sumthing that small so fucking small can do so much:eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Concept of blotter. [Re: extrememetal43]
    #8535677 -

ya it is amazing indeed
small things can make u trip or even die like cyanide


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Concept of blotter. [Re: Seventy]
    #8535737 -

Seventy said:
I was convinced that I wouldn't trip the first time I did

because of the size, but also because they looked like they were cut out of a magazine or something hahah

I had one hell of a trip though



The picture in your sig looks like 1 shroom 1 trip!  unless it is too big for one trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Concept of blotter. [Re: Coaster]
    #8535739 -

Yeah you get the feeling "How is this going to do ANYTHING"
then BAM! LSD


--------------------
Im Not Living, Im Just Killing Time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mescaline on blotter paper???
( 1 2 all )
drloomis82 22,613 29 02/09/06 09:55 AM
by ShroomingNJ
* Blotters? gotcha420haha 945 6 03/08/06 10:32 PM
by Koala Koolio
* LSD Blotter question...
( 1 2 all )
TrippyVortex 6,108 23 02/01/06 08:44 PM
by kaniz
* NEW Acid blotters
( 1 2 all )
LilShank 6,389 35 02/11/05 09:09 AM
by baraka
* Stange blotter...
( 1 2 all )
drloomis82 3,489 23 08/27/05 09:19 PM
by Rednalo
* Ate a .25" blotter, not sure if anything is happening *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Mezcal 3,268 30 12/31/05 09:54 PM
by indica
* Bitter Blotter = Not LSD? MxIndustry 2,484 4 01/22/06 04:20 PM
by Koala Koolio
* convincing a parent to let me grow shrooms, please help
( 1 2 3 all )
chodamunky 10,578 42 01/05/10 12:31 AM
by mrkite210

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
890 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.