Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinezootroid
Stranger
Lithium Orotate
    #8532544 - 06/17/08 03:57 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone here have first hand experience with this drug and is known to be either ADHD or Bipolar?

I just stumbled across it on the web and found it interesting.

Having rapid mood swings I've wanted to give the actual lithium a try, but haven't had the chance to do so.

Seeing that it's suppose to lower dopamine levels (in my case, I think that's good) which then supposedly brings on more serotonin production.

I've tried 5-HTP which is the precursor to serotonin and found that it did help for about a month. Then there's effexor which also raised my serotonin levels, as well a bit of dopamine.

It wasn't until I took Strattera that I had absolutely no benefits from. It affects dopamine levels more so than the effexor did.

So I believe an increase in dopamine levels has no benefit. Unless a dramatic increase in suicidal thoughts/tendencies is considered beneficial lol.

But yeah, I'm really just going by what I've been reading and how the drugs I've taken in the past influenced my mood and overall well-being.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesunflower
We're here....
Female User Gallery

Re: Lithium Orotate [Re: zootroid]
    #8532865 - 06/17/08 08:26 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Why don't you look at dietary means?  It sounds like you have used lots of different drugs for this without success.  Instead of messing up your body's homeostasis more with drugs, why not try working on your diet?  Some things just take a little time and there is no quick fix.  If you are willing to eat right and focus on your physical health, I bet you would notice a change for the better in your mental health.

--------------------

Offlinezootroid
Stranger
Re: Lithium Orotate [Re: sunflower]
    #8533831 - 06/17/08 02:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I know you are right. I had a good diet at one point and it changed my entire life for the better.

The problem is, it's going to take a month or so to work up to the amounts I was consuming.

I can't stay on task for more than a day. I just need something to get me on track.

I mean, chances are my body is in starvation mode. Being there long enough is only gonna make it take longer getting out of it.

So basically, yeah, it's going to take a good solid month of 4 huge ass meals a day before I start feeling better inside.

I also figured since it's just an OTC drug that it would be better for me than actually getting the real thing, or adderall or whatever just to get me where I need to be.

Know what I mean? I mean, in the mean time I will surely try.

PS. I knocked the shit out of my fan today because I couldn't sleep and just yesterday I smashed my guitar hero guitar over my head.

It's the anger that's really getting to me. I almost downed the rest of the effexor and strattera this morning I was so angry. =/  Just venting I guess lol. Sorry :P

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom