Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Thread Sticky
    #8512364 -

I'm not sure how to go about this so I will just do it here.

I have access to an entire library full of online databases, journals, academic files that I would like to share.

Is there some way that you guys can sticky it if I make a post with general info on how to use it and the databases?

Not to mention a PLETHORA of fantastic articles and journals on everything from psychedelic research to various medical treatments to drug overdose...

It really is a priceless tool, any mods who are interested in finding out more about it PM me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Sticky [Re: boletusoftruth]
    #8512407 -

So your going to share your password and username, or you just have a free database, or what?

Anyways, here's a thread I started where folks can request journals and such:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7880575#7880575

People don't seem to use it that much though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Sticky [Re: johnm214]
    #8512494 -

Its something that you need a user name and password for.

Which I was going to share, its a VERY good database...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Sticky [Re: boletusoftruth]
    #8512564 -

oh, that's really nice of you.

What database?

I'd give mine, but it identifies me and my social security number.  I'll look up shit for people too though it they like.

Why don't you just make a thread in Science and Tech and say what you got to say?  Alot of the admins are around there and if you ask to sticky it for awhile they might do so for ya.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Sticky [Re: johnm214]
    #8517379 -

johnm214 said:
So your going to share your password and username, or you just have a free database, or what?

Anyways, here's a thread I started where folks can request journals and such:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7880575#7880575

People don't seem to use it that much though



ahh fuck, i wish i had seen this a few weeks ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* tricky sticky threads egghead 1,323 2 06/20/01 04:03 AM
by nononsense
* we need a mescaline/rc sticky for ODD ZippoZM 1,166 6 07/19/04 06:54 PM
by neuro
* mods locking threads...
( 1 2 all )
John 5,540 20 02/08/04 12:12 AM
by geokills
* Option to delete your post in locked threads four20snakeman 1,882 9 11/15/03 04:58 PM
by Papaver
* Old Usernames TinMan 1,581 5 01/15/03 08:31 AM
by ShrewDigsby
* Re: Why wont my username change? Anonymous 1,002 3 08/03/00 02:12 AM
by Anonymous
* wheres search by username gone?? blackout 1,332 3 11/24/02 06:10 AM
by blackout
* I can't login under my usual username azzid 1,389 2 02/02/03 09:59 PM
by enotake2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
800 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.