Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
we need a mescaline/rc sticky for ODD * 1
    #2903052 - 07/18/04 06:14 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

We have all heard it before and willo hear it again, i had some mescaline it was in powder form, it was in a microdot, it was liquid mescaline, i snorted some mescaline....
where in reality none of this was mescaline, it was an rc being passed off as mescaline.
mescaline, being such a rare drug, has quite a bit of mistery surronding it for most drug users. Because of this people can say almost anything is mescaline and people will believe it.

so i say lets put up a sticky so that we can inform people of what is probably one of the biggest problems on the psychadelic market today.
its only a matter of time before someone snorts wayyy to much of an rc that shouldnt be insuflated.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: we need a mescaline/rc sticky for ODD [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2903070 - 07/18/04 06:27 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

mescaline posts in odd aren't a big problem and whenever one comes up they quickly get anwsered by people that it was probably a rc. we're working (abit slowly) on a sticky for rc's. can maybe incorporate that warning into it.  there's already enough sticky's in there now that are more important (rules, safety) and we don't want to clutter it too much. people don't even read the sticky's anyway, if they did they would see the link to erowid which would inform them about mesc. anyway i doubt we'll make one unless another mod fells adament about it. :stoned:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: we need a mescaline/rc sticky for ODD [Re: John]
    #2903313 - 07/18/04 08:21 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

well yeah a sticky about rc's is what im talking about really. i think its a good idea. do you?

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#2903495 - 07/18/04 09:34 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

what we'll eventually get done is a sticky of links to a lot of threads concerning all the rc's, general info on them, and stuff like 5-meo-amt on blotter, how to dose without a scale  ect. to cut down on the number of rc posts and have them all collaborated into a few big ones, we can link to a mescaline thread that mentions what you addressed, might as well :stoned:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: we need a mescaline/rc sticky for ODD [Re: John]
    #2903815 - 07/18/04 11:50 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

sounds good, all of this rc garbage.. i think that there should also be a link to TIHKAL AND PIHKAL which i dont see on the stickies in that forum

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#2904922 - 07/19/04 10:50 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Fell free to add them to the resources for refrence sticky, i just tried to edit geo's main post, i got the links typed a nice description, made it all pretty and coded it so that it would fit into his post like all the other links only to find HTML is disabled for everyone but admins when i hit preview this post and didn't go through with it because it would have completly fucked up his post showing the code and not working right. :frown:

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #2906432 - 07/19/04 08:54 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

one was started a month+ ago, it's been slow going but it will get done and posted.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro, Scales

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback