Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Re: Why wont my username change?
    #196048 -

Anybody? I geuss I should have put this in off topic.

------------------
wake up!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why wont my username change?
    #196050 -

I don't know why your name won't change, I've never tried to change mine before, but I'm sure that if you are patient, Aphex or Ythan will help you out. Just give them a little bit of time. Keeping this place running takes a lot of time, I'm sure.

------------------
Stay Wild, Soul Child



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why wont my username change?
    #196051 -

Worst case, just register the name....only thing that happens is your post count starts over.

------------------
"If it's soft and warm and tastes like Mom, don't complain."
http://www.captainjackmusic.com/



--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why wont my username change?
    #196052 -

hmmmm .... Actually I am wondering what happened with my username, I wanted to change it and it seemed to work.. Now Thor is my moderator name in Media but I still post under thorvidar... Plus I cannot check my private messages, it says after I post something that I have a new message, yet when I click on it, it says the password does not match the user..

So whats happening.. Is there now a Thor and thorvidar because of my username change?? Can I check my prvt messages somehow?

Thanks,

Thor.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is it possible to change my username? NoBeginningNoEnd 495 4 01/08/12 12:57 PM
by NoBeginningNoEnd
* Option to remove username
( 1 2 all )
s240779 1,626 21 01/06/16 11:23 PM
by Adden
* Animated Username? LogicaL ChaosM 816 17 05/02/20 05:48 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* what happens with people who put their birth date in their Username and are underage? Nibin 1,879 11 12/06/07 06:09 AM
by Seuss
* new username Messiah of Savants 621 10 01/03/10 10:36 PM
by Messiah of Savants
* Forum account username change. meatloaf 2,161 6 05/23/13 10:00 AM
by Sell Your Soul
* Old Usernames TinMan 1,581 5 01/15/03 08:31 AM
by ShrewDigsby
* wheres search by username gone?? blackout 1,332 3 11/24/02 06:10 AM
by blackout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
1,002 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.