Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Accidentally fucked a table over 25 bucks, then kept it.
    #8476977 -

Okay, I feel guilty, or I did for a few minutes, until I realized what exactly had happened.

This table of three ditsy 16-18 year old girls came into the restaurant, and I served them. They were cheap, getting waters and salads as their meals, and then asked me to split the fucking check 3 ways. So I split it and brought them the bill.

Two of the girls gave me 11 bucks each, and the other gave me her credit card. I went back to process everything and got distracted trying to break the two ones into 8 quarters so I could give them the proper change. I then charged the credit card, but forgot to apply the 10.50 charge, instead I charged to the CC the total 33 dollars.

The girl took the bill, filled out the total, 35 bucks, and they left. So they tipped me 3 bucks on 30, and left, but I accidentally charged all of the check to the girl's creditcard.

That left me with 22 extra dollars. They didn't come back or call after an hour... so I kept it. Their loss aye? Hope I don't get fired, lol

Shouldn't be a problem, I bet her mom pays the bill...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accidentally fucked a table over 25 bucks, then kept it. [Re: Maverick]
    #8476992 -

If she was dumb enough to buy a salad ans a water and sign off on a 35 dollar check,then it's your gain,right?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accidentally fucked a table over 25 bucks, then kept it. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8476999 -

well the other two girls were paying the other 2/3rds in cash. Hehehe. It helps me though because it was my ONLY table tonight, and I'd have made 3-4 bucks total if it wasn't for this mistake. I usually feel bad about mistakes, but god damn I'm so broke right now...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accidentally fucked a table over 25 bucks, then kept it. [Re: Maverick]
    #8477001 -

Her fault for not checking the total. How do you not look at that shit when you have to sign it...looks like you got yourself a free half 8th...lol. good job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accidentally fucked a table over 25 bucks, then kept it. [Re: djaxx06]
    #8477008 -

She checked it, she totalled it and wrote with her own handwriting "33.xx" and then signed. That's what I don't get. Maybe she realized it? IF SO she shoulda just left her number on the table instead... i'd have fucked her instead of taking 22 extra bucks. ;P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accidentally fucked a table over 25 bucks, then kept it. [Re: Maverick]
    #8477033 -

fuck that - if i'm broke i'd take $22 over some sex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accidentally fucked a table over 25 bucks, then kept it. [Re: memes]
    #8477169 -

meams said:
fuck that - if i'm broke i'd take $22 over some sex




QFT


--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accidentally fucked a table over 25 bucks, then kept it. [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #8477196 -

Yeah but you shoulda seen them. Nice perky tits, round plump little asses... The other servers were like "damn, lucky bastard" to me when I got the table.


Er anyways, I'm putting 15 bucks into my gas-tank tonight...

Edited by DRTMaverick (06/02/08 10:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accidentally fucked a table over 25 bucks, then kept it. [Re: Maverick]
    #8477237 -

Should get you 3 gallons


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accidentally fucked a table over 25 bucks, then kept it. [Re: Kada]
    #8477969 -

No worries, they can't fire you for something you didn't do on purpose, besides she probably didn't even notice.

Had a damn nice mellow night serving, great people and a bill25 with 850 in sales, tipped 60 out, damn good friday night for me, weekend!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accidentally fucked a table over 25 bucks, then kept it. [Re: Maverick]
    #8478213 -

Haha thats a fat tip for you, if it was my credit card though i'd be pissed (actually I use debit) because I never have like more than $10 in my damn checking account so I would have gone into overdraft.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accidentally fucked a table over 25 bucks, then kept it. [Re: Dan258]
    #8478355 -

oh man

seriously man.. no such thing as karma.

I bought a rockstar and got 18bucks change or something and paid with a 5$ bill...

I then told my teacher and he said I had to give back the 18$ to see my marks... I decided to spend it all on 2$ blackjack tickets and won 100$ on one losing all others pocketing a total of 80$... brownie points and my marks early.


--------------------
coda said:
imachavel, Man you really need to do some reading, the amount of bullshit you put into almost every single one of your posts is absolutely astounding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I put a coffee table, toast, kettle and fridge next to my bed LightRay 302 13 04/02/18 05:47 AM
by LightRay
* Overdrafting
( 1 2 all )
Boom 2,867 35 02/18/07 03:27 PM
by blissedout
* Bank overdrafts Cowgold 2,441 18 03/14/08 12:46 PM
by jewunit
* Stupid Question, but don't want to have to pay overdraft fee marshalldylan1 674 4 06/13/09 06:27 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Crazy accident on drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 8,075 51 12/04/05 05:19 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,034 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.