Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets.
    #8472212 -

It's not just because I'm very allergic; it's because they are temperamental, territorial, vile creatures. They are an abomination to the insect world (which I think is pretty cool).

I have a whole bunch of fucking paper wasps (that sting HARD) all around my house.

They try to come and eat your food (one crawled on my pizza). I'm sure they have enough to eat with all the other insects around, but noooo.

Then don't swing at them. Oh the fuck no. They will sting you. Don't step on them either; because as soon as you do, the whole fleet comes after you.

My goal is to create a chemical that expunges them from planet earth.

</psychosis> </Hitler-like-hatred>


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #8472240 -

it's just a little bee, maybe 2 inches long, you're like 1000
times it's size, are you gonna let something that tiny scare you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8472257 -

i LOVE hornets and wasps. such awesome creatures. fucking badasses if you ask me. same goes for ants.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: Syle]
    #8472490 -

Fuck a wasp. Flying insects always go for the holes.


--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #8472970 -

I haven't figured out how they are getting in yet, but I have awoken on 3 different occasions this spring to some variation of bee flying around my room. It is normally after late nights and early in the morning. The energetic bubble bee was hard. Luckily I have a bit too many ball jars. Catch and release.

Okay, I lied. I plotted for about literaly 20mins on how to catch the bubble bee. The friendliest of all bees. I settled on killing him. I had only about 90 mins of sleep and had a presentation in about another 90mins. I slap him good, he falls, and I jump into bed. About 10 mins later I hear the buzz again. He wasn't dead, and better yet he wasn't where he had fallen. Another 15 mins of frantic bee hunting I trap him and take him out side where he lived another day. I feel bad about it. But, I wish I knew how these things kept finding their way in.

....now why did I tell this incredibility boring story?


--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #8473377 -

Afroshroomerican said:
it's because they are temperamental, territorial, vile creatures.



not unlike many humans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #8473382 -

I think they make a poison spray for that.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: Gainer]
    #8473782 -

Bees are cool but wasps are bastards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: druqs]
    #8473784 -

mycelismymind said:
Bees are cool but wasps are bastards.



word.


--------------------
"Make hay while the sun shines"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: haymaker]
    #8473791 -

yeah fuck wasps. bees are cool enough in my book though. honeys pretty dank and is good for LCs


--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: doitagain]
    #8473902 -

It's very easy to make a non-poisonous trap for wasps and hornets that will trap and kill 100s of wasps a day.
These same traps can be bought at most home and garden centers.
Here is just one example:
http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf74366323.tip.html
Easier step by step of same trap here:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Wasp-Trap

There are many others and variations to use. I think you'll have good luck with any of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: Zepplin]
    #8473923 -

Here's another that I found. The trap I bought years ago was roughly based on this design. It DOES work well. If you want to get rid of ALL the wasps, you'll need to remove the nest.
http://www.naturallycurious.net/waspBgone.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #8473925 -

Afroshroomerican said:
Don't step on them either; because as soon as you do, the whole fleet comes after you.






:lol:

I hate wasps too dude, friggin USELESS insects in my opinion. Here in UK in some parts we have up to 40 different kinds of wasps!!

Good thing is where i live right now there hardly any


--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: Jalruza]
    #8473927 -

also you have gayass stinging nettles.


--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: doitagain]
    #8473939 -

nettles rule,

nothing beats a 'lash-the-fucking-shit-out-of-each-other-using-whole-nettle-plants' contest.


i miss my school : (

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: doitagain]
    #8473943 -

stinging nettles are good, we have 'em down here, one of the
things they are great for is grazing of dairy cows, they give
milk a wonderful flavor, they also help some herbs to produce more
oils/flavor and work well for insect control...

they dont sound gay to me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8473951 -

but they sting


--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: doitagain]
    #8473973 -

not if you dont roll around in them


honey bees can sting too but that doesnt stop me from cracking
open the hive and messing around with them, hell my 3yo even pokes
them with sticks while I'm in there messing around

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8474238 -

I can't stand Wasps either-their sting is annoying and meaningless and walk around wearing dirty sheets over their head.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #8474244 -

C20H25N3O said:
I haven't figured out how they are getting in yet, but I have awoken on 3 different occasions this spring to some variation of bee flying around my room.



That would send me to an insane asylum... I have a Level 10 mega phobia of bees/wasps/hornets. To have them flying around while I sleep makes my skin crawl, and as I type this I'm a little twitchy.

Fuck this thread! :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Japanese Hornets.......
( 1 2 all )
TrancedShroom 3,824 26 09/10/06 08:11 PM
by Prisoner#1
* 30 hornets VS 30,000 bees video
( 1 2 all )
T85 5,137 37 06/03/05 10:13 PM
by dr0mni
* just got stung by a wasp damnit ZippoZM 923 11 07/01/05 10:07 PM
by flowstone
* Hornet/Wasp Sting to the Neck Mighty Bop 1,374 14 09/12/05 06:05 PM
by License_to_Chill
* the 4 classic temperaments- which one are you? Phishgrrl 962 10 08/17/04 12:04 AM
by BioSore
* 4 Temperaments theory teknix 339 4 05/16/10 03:14 AM
by Bambi
* parasitic wasp drives zombie cockroach Yoschie99 1,479 9 02/03/06 12:37 PM
by KristiMidocean
* I caught a wasp in an old PF jar...
( 1 2 all )
RoachMan 2,467 26 05/02/07 08:22 PM
by RoachMan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,560 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.